04-08-2015, 03:25 PM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

The following 5 users say thank you to iHaxel for this useful post:

Alt, GIVEME-ALL, Jgood, MODZ4FUN420, Mr Grumpy
10-10-2015, 09:16 AM #20
iHaxel
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
never responds. don't waste your time here.

Sorry for the late response, I have been away lately. I'll try my best to get UNO & Friends, might be hard as it's server sided.
10-23-2015, 07:37 PM #21
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Sorry for the late response, I have been away lately. I'll try my best to get UNO & Friends, might be hard as it's server sided.

You haven't modded a single game in the meanwhile. Mod remove please

The following user thanked No1s Perfect for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas
10-24-2015, 02:31 AM #22
iHaxel
Originally posted by ALL View Post
Can you please find a new working method for FAST LIKES AND FOLLOWERS for instagram thanks!

For Fast Likes and Followers, have you tried using any IAP Cracker? There are a few good ones, try iAP Free or iAP Cracker.
10-24-2015, 04:27 AM #23
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I second that.. thus whore of repping must be brought to an end.

Originally posted by No1s
You haven't modded a single game in the meanwhile. Mod remove please

The following user thanked Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

No1s Perfect
11-19-2015, 01:21 AM #24
If this thread is still alive , could you possibly do the new updated madden mobile ? It is server sided but I'm sure there has to be a back door for a mini mod ... I am jail broken on the current pangu 9 , iOS 9.0.2. Thank you
11-22-2015, 12:35 AM #25
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

Hi, there's a famous Italian app, juassap, it is used to make prank calls...
Unfortunately you can use just 1 prank a week
Could you try to hack the prank calls number?
12-27-2015, 09:23 AM #26
I know it's server sided but is there some way for a coin hack or cash hack for 8Ball Pool I have the unlimited guidelines hack which is helpful at times
12-27-2015, 09:59 AM #27
iHaxel
Originally posted by Nazareth86 View Post
I know it's server sided but is there some way for a coin hack or cash hack for 8Ball Pool I have the unlimited guidelines hack which is helpful at times

You can purchase them off eBay, they are very cheap. (I got 50 Million for $Cool Man (aka Tustin) However, you can try downloading flux 2, not sure if they work but it is worth a shot.

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

Nazareth86
12-30-2015, 12:33 AM #28
JamesR95
Do a barrel roll!
Sonic dash?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo