04-08-2015, 03:25 PM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

The following 5 users say thank you to iHaxel for this useful post:

Alt, GIVEME-ALL, Jgood, MODZ4FUN420, Mr Grumpy
04-16-2016, 03:24 AM #47
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

Simcity buildit would be nice. unlimited cash and simoleons please for ipad. I am not jailbroken but will if necessary. thank you
06-03-2016, 11:45 PM #48
k20jdmz
I am error
hey haxel i want mods for 8 ball pool coins cash guideline ect i have no jb but if i give you my 8 ball pool acct can you mod it please

thanks
06-05-2016, 08:35 PM #49
Gazzala94
Save Point
Mod for ff legacy running ios 7.1.2 need money and gold
06-05-2016, 08:38 PM #50
Gazzala94
Save Point
Originally posted by k20jdmz View Post
hey haxel i want mods for 8 ball pool coins cash guideline ect i have no jb but if i give you my 8 ball pool acct can you mod it please

thanks

You cant mod if you have no jb and there is no chance of modding couns or cash on 8 ball pool you can do guideline as i have it but im on jb iphone 4 ios 7.1.2 and have xmodgames installed that is very good and very popular however it doesnt really cover most games and doesnt really have what youd expect as some are server sided as the guy stated so it is really hard or impossible to mod them
06-06-2016, 06:50 AM #51
k20jdmz
I am error
Oh looks like i need to jb still waiting for ios9 jb but thanks anyway
06-27-2016, 10:14 PM #52
da guns
Bounty hunter
Can you mod fast and furious 7 legacy I'm on a non jailbreak
07-13-2016, 05:39 AM #53
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
a mod for habbo hotel app cause you can sell stuff on player auctions
or invasion: modern empire. I'm on iPhone 6s 9.3.2
07-31-2016, 05:33 AM #54
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

I am on several jailbroken devices from 5.1.1 to 7.1 to 8.0 to 8.4 to 9.0 to 9.1 but I have a request for simcity buildit. Let me know if you do please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo