04-08-2015, 03:25 PM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

The following 5 users say thank you to iHaxel for this useful post:

Alt, GIVEME-ALL, Jgood, MODZ4FUN420, Mr Grumpy
02-11-2016, 10:43 PM #38
walking dead : road to survival
02-21-2016, 04:32 AM #39
It's great to see this post, could you do a mod for Racing Rivals for iOS
03-01-2016, 06:02 AM #40
Madden Mobile 15?????? i am wondering
03-02-2016, 01:34 PM #41
Hey bro, could you mod "Underworld" if you can't bro what about, "minecraft"? I'm not jailbroken, only on iOS 7.1.2
03-02-2016, 04:29 PM #42
Agar.io Everybody would love you, maybe a mass hack? Theres already a zoom hack.
03-21-2016, 03:58 PM #43
843Life
Save Point
Madden Mobile 16? Coins or Cash? I don't have a JB.
03-21-2016, 11:00 PM #44
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

Would it be possible to get You must login or register to view this content.? I'm on an iPhone 6 that isnt jailbroken by the way.
03-26-2016, 02:53 PM #45
UnbanMoDzHD
Do a barrel roll!
clash royale?
03-31-2016, 09:41 AM #46
Basketball Stars need cash or gold would be nice thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo