04-08-2015, 03:25 PM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

The following 5 users say thank you to iHaxel for this useful post:

Alt, GIVEME-ALL, Jgood, MODZ4FUN420, Mr Grumpy
04-08-2015, 04:01 PM #2
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
iOS Mod Request

Brief Introduction

I am Haxel. Not much people know this, but I was formally a staff on a quite popular iOS jailbreaking community. I mainly posted mods there, which helped my gained my posistion to a admin. Anyway, I wanted to bring a thread that was very trending there here.

I know that AppleTechKid does this, but he hasn't replied in a while. So I wanted to do my own.
Please, no hate. Smile

How to Request

Simply post here what game you want and I will try my best to make a mod for it.
Also, please tell me whether you are jailbroken or not. As IDA mods requires you to be jailbroken.

What games can be Modded?

Most games can be modded, but some games are server sided. They are very hard to be modded, but if it is popular. Most likely there are mini-hacks to it. (Lets say Clash of Clans for example.)

Wow cool bro well clash of clans would be requested a lot. Ive heard one guy knows the mods but idk.
Anyway the new fast and furious legacy game plz im ios jb 8.1.2
04-08-2015, 04:02 PM #3
iHaxel
Originally posted by EYE
Good to see another AppleTech helping out Smile

I would request something.. but i never play games on my phone unless you can do instagram Winky Winky

Thanks and good to see your service

Haha, something close to Instagram would be botting. (Purchasing Likes and Followers) Other than that, it would be almost impossible. :p

Anyway thanks bro! Happy
04-08-2015, 04:05 PM #4
iHaxel
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
Wow cool bro well clash of clans would be requested a lot. Ive heard one guy knows the mods but idk.
Anyway the new fast and furious legacy game plz im ios jb 8.1.2

I'm able to release Clash of Clans if anyone asks me, I know a few. But they are quite pointless, anyway I'll try getting you a Fast and Furious mod. As I've seen it being released for the Fast and Furious 6 game. Smile
04-09-2015, 01:05 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Great thread dude.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

iHaxel
04-24-2015, 02:00 AM #6
Romify
Gobble
Can you mod clash of clans for me and I don't have an jail broken iOS:/
04-24-2015, 02:38 AM #7
StevensCruz
Gym leader
I would really appreciated a clash of clans mod lol.
04-25-2015, 10:17 AM #8
xJado
Banned
what about "Graal Online Era"? its server sided if you wanna hack weapons and $#IT, but like maybe go over walls that you can't reach and stuff.. i hacked once got banned on my main twice and reset and paid hundreds on it :troll: im on a jailbroken device so what ever it takes manm
04-25-2015, 12:21 PM #9
iHaxel
Originally posted by xJadoModz View Post
what about "Graal Online Era"? its server sided if you wanna hack weapons and $#IT, but like maybe go over walls that you can't reach and stuff.. i hacked once got banned on my main twice and reset and paid hundreds on it :troll: im on a jailbroken device so what ever it takes manm

Oh, If you have been banned then I won't suggest you taking the risk. Most server sided games are very hard to be hacked.
04-25-2015, 03:32 PM #10
xJado
Banned
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Oh, If you have been banned then I won't suggest you taking the risk. Most server sided games are very hard to be hacked.

nah i also got reset so i got nothing to lose. maybe some simple hack like going over walls(its a 2D game) would be enough

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo