04-22-2011, 01:43 PM #1
REVeran
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys. My last thread was trashed during the recent clean up so here I go replacing it.

I can offer a small selection, and I am currently backed up with a few time consuming commitments. So, right now, I am not taking anymore BFBC online requests. If you really want to be added to my little list, please PM me and I will add you to it, but be warned; if you're at the end of the list it may be a while!

Here's my referrals thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Here's what I offer:

Call of Duty: Classic (100% Platinum)
(Veteran save can be used for a cheap sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

Battlefield: 1943 (100%)

Battlefield: Bad Company (Offline)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

Battlefield: Bad Company (Online)
This is very time consuming, and my list is currently 7 people long! Price varies depending on what you have already achieved.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Offline 42%)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

EA Sports: Active 2 - Personal Trainer (100% Platinum)
This is mildly time consuming. It is both physically and mentally straining.
I'm serious! I've put on so much weight since I purchased my PS3. lol!
For some reason I ended up buying this game while I was considering shopping for a gym membership...... Here's to fitness!

Please PM if you are interested in anything!

Current Projects:

(1) DaHansi - BFBC (Online). In Progress
(2) D-Rock1 - BFBC (I Am Bad Company). In progress.

(3) Yuki_240sx - BFBC (Online).
(4) the_noob - BFBC (Beans, Bullets, Bandages).
(5) mrxyz - BFBC (offline ready to sync. online pending).
(6) RobbyTheReaper - BFBC (Online).
(7) MysticDragon - Active 2 (Platinum) #1 Discount In Progress.[/I]
(8 ) TwilightxSaga - Active 2 (Platinum) #2 Discount
(9 ) WorstShooter - Active 2 (Platinum) #3 Discount
(10) iLuvTaylorSwift - Active 2 (Platinum) Awaiting confirmation.
(11) D-Rock1 - Active 2 (Platinum)
(12) elite2011 - Active 2 (Platinum)
(13) taken
(14) mrxyz - Active 2 (Platinum)

Ready to Sync:
These are trophies that I've finished for people, or trophies me or my girl have completed on the side

If you are on the list and have decided to call it quits on our deal, just let me know! No hard feelings, it WILL be a long wait for your turn.

P.S.
Please note.
If you are on my list, there is a chance deals for EA Sports: Active 2 will be completed before some other deals. I use Active 2 daily for general fitness (sad, I know.....) but it works a charm.
Last edited by REVeran ; 05-29-2011 at 10:48 AM.

The following user thanked REVeran for this useful post:

Smokin420
04-22-2011, 01:52 PM #2
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Hey welcome and nice shop... I'm interested in BFBC both offline and online 100% Platinum when you're done with your current deals Smile let me know when you are ready for me thanks

Edit:Also Want Active 2... TwilightxSaga was first so i'm 2nd Smile
Last edited by WorstShooter ; 04-22-2011 at 02:05 PM.

The following user thanked WorstShooter for this useful post:

Smokin420
04-22-2011, 02:01 PM #3
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Active 2 is full plat? If so put me down.
04-22-2011, 02:20 PM #4
iLuvTaylorSwift
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
How long will it take you to complete Active 2.0 , i think it has like a 9 week trophy or something like that and like 100+ hours to complete it.

Put me down for #3 Smile
Last edited by iLuvTaylorSwift ; 04-22-2011 at 02:27 PM.
04-22-2011, 02:53 PM #5
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
U offering active 2 plat for so cheap...
anyways, put me up for it if its the full plat mate.
04-22-2011, 02:58 PM #6
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Originally posted by REVeran View Post
Hi guys. My last thread was trashed during the recent clean up so here I go replacing it.

I can offer a small selection, and I am currently backed up with a few time consuming commitments. So, right now, I am not taking anymore BFBC online requests. If you really want to be added to my little list, please PM me and I will add you to it, but be warned if you're at the end of the list it may be a while!

Here's my referrals thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Here's what I offer:

Call of Duty: Classic
(Veteran save can be used for a cheap sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate).

BFBC (Offline)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate).

BFBC (Online)
This is very time consuming, and my list is currently 7 people long!

BFBC2 (Offline)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate).

EA Sports: Active 2 - Personal Trainer (Exclusive)
This is mildly time consuming. It is both physically and mentally straining.
I'm serious! I've put on so much weight since I purchased my PS3. lol!
For some reason I ended up buying this game while I was considering shopping for a gym membership...... Here's to fitness!
As I'm one of the first to offer this Platinum I'm sure a few people will wanna get their hands on it, so I'll make a quick turn over deal.
1st in can have it for $12 (GBP, PayPal).
2nd in can have it for $15 (GBP, PayPal).
3rd in can have it for $20 (GBP, PayPal).
First in, first served. No more discounts will be given after these three are taken.

Please PM if you are interested in anything!

Current Projects:

(1) DaHansi - BFBC (Online). In Progress
(2) D-Rock1 - BFBC (I Am Bad Company). In progress.

(3) Yuki_240sx - BFBC (Online).
(4) the_noob - BFBC (Beans, Bullets, Bandages).
(5) skoiler - BFBC (Platinum).
(6) RobbyTheReaper - BFBC (Online).
(7)

If you are on the list and have decided to call it quits on our deal, just let me know! No hard feelings, it WILL be a long wait for your turn.

P.S.
Please note.
If you are on my list, there is a chance deals for EA Sports: Active 2 will be completed before some other deals. I use Active 2 daily for general fitness (sad, I know.....) but it works a charm.

Hi and welcome back, please book for me "EA Sports: Active 2 - Personal Trainer "

Thanx
04-22-2011, 04:31 PM #7
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
To clear up my confusion, you say price in $ and then next to it in brackets is GBP?... Atleast thats for the discounts which were all snatched up while I had somewhere to be.. Lame :(
04-22-2011, 05:41 PM #8
REVeran
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
To clear up my confusion, you say price in $ and then next to it in brackets is GBP?... Atleast thats for the discounts which were all snatched up while I had somewhere to be.. Lame :(

Hey bro, sorry to be confusing I think my keyboard is an American import, I'll just remove the '$' sign

Smile
04-22-2011, 06:58 PM #9
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
HA!!! i beat Toshi in for the Active 2, hell yeah!!! (sorry for spamming on that but i had too) :carling: but nice shop bro, i like what i see in here

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

REVeran
04-22-2011, 07:37 PM #10
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Friendly advice, close the waiting list and take no more offers lol, you have 17, quite the workload, and quite a few for BC online, which takes like what, a month at best? Geez youve got dogpiled. If you need boosting done on BC, i could probably help whenever im free.

The following 2 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

MysticDragon, REVeran

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo