04-22-2011, 01:43 PM #1
REVeran
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys. My last thread was trashed during the recent clean up so here I go replacing it.

I can offer a small selection, and I am currently backed up with a few time consuming commitments. So, right now, I am not taking anymore BFBC online requests. If you really want to be added to my little list, please PM me and I will add you to it, but be warned; if you're at the end of the list it may be a while!

Here's my referrals thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Here's what I offer:

Call of Duty: Classic (100% Platinum)
(Veteran save can be used for a cheap sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

Battlefield: 1943 (100%)

Battlefield: Bad Company (Offline)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

Battlefield: Bad Company (Online)
This is very time consuming, and my list is currently 7 people long! Price varies depending on what you have already achieved.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Offline 42%)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

EA Sports: Active 2 - Personal Trainer (100% Platinum)
This is mildly time consuming. It is both physically and mentally straining.
I'm serious! I've put on so much weight since I purchased my PS3. lol!
For some reason I ended up buying this game while I was considering shopping for a gym membership...... Here's to fitness!

Please PM if you are interested in anything!

Current Projects:

(1) DaHansi - BFBC (Online). In Progress
(2) D-Rock1 - BFBC (I Am Bad Company). In progress.

(3) Yuki_240sx - BFBC (Online).
(4) the_noob - BFBC (Beans, Bullets, Bandages).
(5) mrxyz - BFBC (offline ready to sync. online pending).
(6) RobbyTheReaper - BFBC (Online).
(7) MysticDragon - Active 2 (Platinum) #1 Discount In Progress.[/I]
(8 ) TwilightxSaga - Active 2 (Platinum) #2 Discount
(9 ) WorstShooter - Active 2 (Platinum) #3 Discount
(10) iLuvTaylorSwift - Active 2 (Platinum) Awaiting confirmation.
(11) D-Rock1 - Active 2 (Platinum)
(12) elite2011 - Active 2 (Platinum)
(13) taken
(14) mrxyz - Active 2 (Platinum)

Ready to Sync:
These are trophies that I've finished for people, or trophies me or my girl have completed on the side

If you are on the list and have decided to call it quits on our deal, just let me know! No hard feelings, it WILL be a long wait for your turn.

P.S.
Please note.
If you are on my list, there is a chance deals for EA Sports: Active 2 will be completed before some other deals. I use Active 2 daily for general fitness (sad, I know.....) but it works a charm.
Last edited by REVeran ; 05-29-2011 at 10:48 AM.

The following user thanked REVeran for this useful post:

Smokin420
04-25-2011, 12:23 AM #20
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
Even the healthiest and fittest people can sweat easily lol But you're selling it really well, I'm very interested in getting it, less than half an hour a day, shoul dbe good.

make sure buy two sets of sensors for the trophy n play on hard like im doing
04-25-2011, 12:29 AM #21
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by REVeran View Post
What price mate?

I know, the running, and the biking, and the boarding, those trophies take a long time.
I hadn't realized how long they take. The rest of the game is ok for me. I offered cheap prices to the first 3 people that messaged me, and have given a few other cheap quotes out. But I'm going to have to message a few of them and say no go :( it's too cheap for how much burn there is, and how much time is put in. mystikdragon was lucky as he's getting it for 12GBP LOL i will shoot myself once I'm done. I had already started the deal with him so I can't change the price there. But never will there be another price like this lol

I don't think I have given you a quote at all?

I agree with the quality of the game, it's excellent! The sensors are ok and the workouts actually work. If you push yourself with every movement you will be drenched with sweat after a 20-30minute workout! Or am I just out of shape?

are there online trophies
lol no1 in the world has earned this platinum 0 of 972 (0.00%) users, have earned this trophy
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 04-25-2011 at 12:54 AM.
04-25-2011, 02:01 AM #22
REVeran
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by All View Post
are there online trophies
lol no1 in the world has earned this platinum 0 of 972 (0.00%) users, have earned this trophy

lol where did you find those stats? That's buzzy as!

There is 1 online trophy that takes not 5minutes and there is 1 multiplayer trophy which requires a second set of the sensors (its the stupidest trophy I've ever come across)
04-25-2011, 02:06 AM #23
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

There is 1 online trophy that takes not 5minutes and there is 1 multiplayer trophy which requires a second set of the sensors (its the stupidest trophy I've ever come across)

- Fitness Group
User - nextgen
pw - ngu123

i think... but steal my exclusive grrr.. you sell very cheap

The following user thanked M4CarbineSin for this useful post:

REVeran
04-25-2011, 02:33 AM #24
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

i got it from You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

REVeran
05-29-2011, 08:18 AM #25
REVeran
Bounty hunter
1 R2S Plat added.
05-29-2011, 01:50 PM #26
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Just asking bro when will you be starting?
05-29-2011, 02:44 PM #27
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
What price mate?

I know, the running, and the biking, and the boarding, those trophies take a long time.
I hadn't realized how long they take. The rest of the game is ok for me. I offered cheap prices to the first 3 people that messaged me, and have given a few other cheap quotes out. But I'm going to have to message a few of them and say no go :( it's too cheap for how much burn there is, and how much time is put in. mystikdragon was lucky as he's getting it for 12GBP LOL i will shoot myself once I'm done. I had already started the deal with him so I can't change the price there. But never will there be another price like this lol

I don't think I have given you a quote at all?

I agree with the quality of the game, it's excellent! The sensors are ok and the workouts actually work. If you push yourself with every movement you will be drenched with sweat after a 20-30minute workout! Or am I just out of shape?

i got to say, i am seriously here smiling and laughing at myself for jumping on something that Toshi was a little behind at watching and catching himself, lol :carling: like Pokemon, you cant catch them all Happy
05-29-2011, 10:35 PM #28
REVeran
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
i got to say, i am seriously here smiling and laughing at myself for jumping on something that Toshi was a little behind at watching and catching himself, lol :carling: like Pokemon, you cant catch them all Happy

I fully don't understand bro lol ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo