04-22-2011, 01:43 PM #1
REVeran
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys. My last thread was trashed during the recent clean up so here I go replacing it.

I can offer a small selection, and I am currently backed up with a few time consuming commitments. So, right now, I am not taking anymore BFBC online requests. If you really want to be added to my little list, please PM me and I will add you to it, but be warned; if you're at the end of the list it may be a while!

Here's my referrals thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Here's what I offer:

Call of Duty: Classic (100% Platinum)
(Veteran save can be used for a cheap sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

Battlefield: 1943 (100%)

Battlefield: Bad Company (Offline)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

Battlefield: Bad Company (Online)
This is very time consuming, and my list is currently 7 people long! Price varies depending on what you have already achieved.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Offline 42%)
Saves can be used for a cheaper sale, it's up to the buyer, can make earn dates look legitimate.

EA Sports: Active 2 - Personal Trainer (100% Platinum)
This is mildly time consuming. It is both physically and mentally straining.
I'm serious! I've put on so much weight since I purchased my PS3. lol!
For some reason I ended up buying this game while I was considering shopping for a gym membership...... Here's to fitness!

Please PM if you are interested in anything!

Current Projects:

(1) DaHansi - BFBC (Online). In Progress
(2) D-Rock1 - BFBC (I Am Bad Company). In progress.

(3) Yuki_240sx - BFBC (Online).
(4) the_noob - BFBC (Beans, Bullets, Bandages).
(5) mrxyz - BFBC (offline ready to sync. online pending).
(6) RobbyTheReaper - BFBC (Online).
(7) MysticDragon - Active 2 (Platinum) #1 Discount In Progress.[/I]
(8 ) TwilightxSaga - Active 2 (Platinum) #2 Discount
(9 ) WorstShooter - Active 2 (Platinum) #3 Discount
(10) iLuvTaylorSwift - Active 2 (Platinum) Awaiting confirmation.
(11) D-Rock1 - Active 2 (Platinum)
(12) elite2011 - Active 2 (Platinum)
(13) taken
(14) mrxyz - Active 2 (Platinum)

Ready to Sync:
These are trophies that I've finished for people, or trophies me or my girl have completed on the side

If you are on the list and have decided to call it quits on our deal, just let me know! No hard feelings, it WILL be a long wait for your turn.

P.S.
Please note.
If you are on my list, there is a chance deals for EA Sports: Active 2 will be completed before some other deals. I use Active 2 daily for general fitness (sad, I know.....) but it works a charm.
Last edited by REVeran ; 05-29-2011 at 10:48 AM.

The following user thanked REVeran for this useful post:

Smokin420
04-22-2011, 07:46 PM #11
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
Friendly advice, close the waiting list and take no more offers lol, you have 17, quite the workload, and quite a few for BC online, which takes like what, a month at best? Geez youve got dogpiled. If you need boosting done on BC, i could probably help whenever im free.

he probaly boosts most of hes kills and awards i wouldnt blame him
04-22-2011, 08:06 PM #12
REVeran
Bounty hunter
Friendly advice, close the waiting list and take no more offers lol, you have 17, quite the workload, and quite a few for BC online, which takes like what, a month at best? Geez youve got dogpiled. If you need boosting done on BC, i could probably help whenever im free.

I appreciate the advice, but I did mention in the thread if people really do still wanna be added to the list to PM me, and when they do PM me I ensure my customers know how long of a wait it could be. I won't stop taking requests, but I will defiantly continue to let people know how long their turn may take to arrive.
I've also stated I don't mind if people back out of a long pending deal, I think things are going ok!

Cheers buddy Smile

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by All View Post
he probaly boosts most of hes kills and awards i wouldnt blame him

Nope, Winky Winky

Awards, most defiantly.
But I love BFBC and strive to get my kills legit! Smile

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
Hey welcome and nice shop... I'm interested in BFBC both offline and online 100% Platinum when you're done with your current deals Smile let me know when you are ready for me thanks

Edit:Also Want Active 2... TwilightxSaga was first so i'm 2nd Smile

I added you in mate but someone had beaten the both of you to it via PM. So you came out 3rd Smile

Cheers.
Last edited by REVeran ; 04-22-2011 at 10:16 PM.
04-22-2011, 08:11 PM #13
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....

yeah, thats right bro, i work at a school and open my shop up in one day (while i was at work, lol) and i got dogpiled while being at work, so i had to change my status too :fyea:
04-22-2011, 10:31 PM #14
ginjaninja88
Little One
I have ea sport active 2 and i can say that is a amazing price for plat , have you actually achieved it yourself? One trophy is burning 10,000 calories and running over 600 miles for a bronze. Good luck with the shop. Put me down for a ea sport active 2 plat if your for real
04-22-2011, 11:01 PM #15
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
also the trophy that requires 2 sensors
04-22-2011, 11:16 PM #16
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Been reading the trophies, and one trophy takes 3 weeks to do lol, the 9 week program I'm guessing takes 9 weeks? Damn. Off topic it seems cool for a gaming workout, I usually use Rock Band or Guitar Hero, but I may have to pick up this, with all the equipment it comes with too. Does it get you all hot and sweaty? Awesome face
04-24-2011, 10:54 AM #17
ginjaninja88
Little One
Been reading the trophies, and one trophy takes 3 weeks to do lol, the 9 week program I'm guessing takes 9 weeks? Damn. Off topic it seems cool for a gaming workout, I usually use Rock Band or Guitar Hero, but I may have to pick up this, with all the equipment it comes with too. Does it get you all hot and sweaty? Awesome face

i have been doing the 3 week exercise plan and for the first week its quite gentle , but it really does get the heart pumping afterwards and does make me sweat quite abit. The game itself is pretty good and the sensors work well , you just need abit of room for some of the exerises , especially the goalkeeper one. I have burnt 1400 calories in 3 weeks and thats only 3 20 min sessions per week
04-24-2011, 09:47 PM #18
REVeran
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ginjaninja88 View Post
I have ea sport active 2 and i can say that is a amazing price for plat , have you actually achieved it yourself? One trophy is burning 10,000 calories and running over 600 miles for a bronze. Good luck with the shop. Put me down for a ea sport active 2 plat if your for real

What price mate?

I know, the running, and the biking, and the boarding, those trophies take a long time.
I hadn't realized how long they take. The rest of the game is ok for me. I offered cheap prices to the first 3 people that messaged me, and have given a few other cheap quotes out. But I'm going to have to message a few of them and say no go :( it's too cheap for how much burn there is, and how much time is put in. mystikdragon was lucky as he's getting it for 12GBP LOL i will shoot myself once I'm done. I had already started the deal with him so I can't change the price there. But never will there be another price like this lol

I don't think I have given you a quote at all?

I agree with the quality of the game, it's excellent! The sensors are ok and the workouts actually work. If you push yourself with every movement you will be drenched with sweat after a 20-30minute workout! Or am I just out of shape?
04-24-2011, 10:11 PM #19
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Even the healthiest and fittest people can sweat easily lol But you're selling it really well, I'm very interested in getting it, less than half an hour a day, shoul dbe good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo