03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-07-2013, 08:27 PM #380
Not sure what I am doing wrong.. I've been editing with hex all this time but cant get this util to work.

It fires up fine but when I try to open the garage (by navigating to the BCUSXXXX folder) I just get "An Error Has Occured" and the app freezes. WinXP.
04-07-2013, 08:38 PM #381
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by shepzki View Post
Just noticed something, using the insert car ticket option there is no 'MG' manufacturer listed, that I can see?

You're right. No MG tickets inside. They must be among the ones we are still missing.
04-07-2013, 09:11 PM #382
Hi just found this bunch, its only got 1 car highlighted for it.Happy
Ones below are missing from the database. Plus not sure which colour I have just got?

Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Centennial White
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Mark II Black
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Mark IV Red
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Midnight Blue Metallic
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Quick Silver Metallic
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Speed Yellow
04-07-2013, 09:29 PM #383
DomtheBomb14
Do a barrel roll!
Quick Questions: What is Car Available? Coarse Available? Used Car Visit Day? and Text Debug?
04-07-2013, 09:38 PM #384
hi seems to be having problems downloading new version
have the older one
04-07-2013, 09:39 PM #385
Hello. Just downloaded the latest version of your app. and have a few questions. First, is there some kind of tutorial that you have explaining how to use each feature. Second, having trouble painting cars. I was using another app. to paint previously unpaintable cars (example: Chevy Chevelle) but your app. doesn't appear to paint those cars. Does your app. not paint unpaintable cars or am I missing something. There is a list of cars that I could paint with the other app. so just wondering if your app works the same way or is it just limited to painting paintable cars. Sorry if these are noob questions, but kinda new to this. Great app. you have here, just would like some type of tutorial or something on how to use it. Don't want to bog you down with 100 questions, lol. Thanks for your work here and look forward to any help you could provide.
04-07-2013, 09:44 PM #386
mj8248
Keeper
Having problems downloading, keeps saying access denied

Edit ' Sorted '
Last edited by mj8248 ; 04-07-2013 at 10:30 PM.
04-07-2013, 11:00 PM #387
Originally posted by esoxhntr View Post
Not sure what I am doing wrong.. I've been editing with hex all this time but cant get this util to work.

It fires up fine but when I try to open the garage (by navigating to the BCUSXXXX folder) I just get "An Error Has Occured" and the app freezes. WinXP.

Still stuck. Any suggestions? I run it as Admin user.
04-07-2013, 11:03 PM #388
soupie
I am error
Very nice work, but I'm curious, why is GT5_Garage_Editor.exe trying to connect to 217.18.19.20 (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) on the 'net? I can't seem to find anything in the documentation on why it should need to?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo