03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-07-2013, 11:18 PM #389
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by mustang
First, is there some kind of tutorial that you have explaining how to use each feature.

I've tried to include as much help labels and tool-tips (hover your mouse over things for hint), as possible. There won't be a full tutorial until the app is just about finished.
There will also be language support at that stage Happy

Does your app. not paint unpaintable cars or am I missing something.

There is nothing stopping you from applying a paint to a car.

Originally posted by soupie View Post
Very nice work, but I'm curious, why is GT5_Garage_Editor.exe trying to connect to 217.18.19.20 (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) on the 'net? I can't seem to find anything in the documentation on why it should need to?

It tries connect to gran-turismo.com to display the thumbnails on the items tab.
I'll include an options menu to turn that off, if its bothering you.

Originally posted by DomtheBomb14 View Post
Quick Questions: What is Car Available? Coarse Available? Used Car Visit Day? and Text Debug?

Well, I don't fully know what they do.
I included them for people to experiment.

By changing the car available figure I've been able to make cars disappear from the dealership.
Maybe we can make some cars appear too??

Originally posted by esoxhntr View Post

It fires up fine but when I try to open the garage (by navigating to the BCUSXXXX folder) I just get "An Error Has Occured" and the app freezes. WinXP.

If you have .net framework 3.5 or higher up to date & still have problems.
zip your save & send to me, I'll tell you if you have found a bug or the problem is on your end.
Last edited by slim355 ; 04-07-2013 at 11:27 PM.
04-07-2013, 11:22 PM #390
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by shabba777 View Post
Hi just found this bunch, its only got 1 car highlighted for it.Happy
Ones below are missing from the database. Plus not sure which colour I have just got?

Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Centennial White
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Mark II Black
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Mark IV Red
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Midnight Blue Metallic
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Quick Silver Metallic
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 Speed Yellow

Confirmed: erroneus entry in our data.

Originally posted by DomtheBomb14 View Post
Quick Questions: What is Car Available? Coarse Available? Used Car Visit Day? and Text Debug?

I have only tested Text Debug once. Shows some weird numbers before every text. Bugged me after 1 minute and I have turned it off again ;-)

Still stuck. Any suggestions? I run it as Admin user.

Are you by chance missing anything of the .NET Framework? v1.3.0 runs fine with XP. Or maybe you have an erroneus savegame?

Originally posted by soupie View Post
Very nice work, but I'm curious, why is GT5_Garage_Editor.exe trying to connect to 217.18.19.20 (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) on the 'net? I can't seem to find anything in the documentation on why it should need to?

To show you all the nice pictures of the gift ticket cars.

*edit* oh, I was too slow. Like when racing online X_X
04-07-2013, 11:30 PM #391
soupie
I am error
Alright, many thanks. Smile

(p.s. ticket option is awesome.)
Last edited by soupie ; 04-07-2013 at 11:35 PM.
04-07-2013, 11:30 PM #392
Thx again slim and qk for your monumental work!!^ _ ^
04-07-2013, 11:36 PM #393
Ok, you say nothing is stopping me from painting a car, then could you please explain the exact steps to complete this process because I'm still having problems. I've got pretty much the rest of the app. figured out, just having problems with the painting process. Thanks.
04-07-2013, 11:44 PM #394
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
What car are you trying to paint? The Riding car or a car from your garage? What car exactly?
04-07-2013, 11:48 PM #395
slim355
You talkin to me?
Ok, you say nothing is stopping me from painting a car, then could you please explain the exact steps to complete this process because I'm still having problems. I've got pretty much the rest of the app. figured out, just having problems with the painting process. Thanks.

Hmm, there shouldn't be a problem with the paint.
Change the paint, either manually by clicking the paint hex and typing then press Enter.
Or click the "Paint" text cell, and select the body/rim paint, click ok.

Close Garage, Re-Open. If the paint is saved, thats what the game is going to recieve.
04-07-2013, 11:52 PM #396
Originally posted by slim355 View Post

If you have .net framework 3.5 or higher up to date & still have problems.
zip your save & send to me, I'll tell you if you have found a bug or the problem is on your end.

Originally posted by k View Post

Are you by chance missing anything of the .NET Framework? v1.3.0 runs fine with XP. Or maybe you have an erroneus savegame?

Thanks gents. Upgrading .NET to 3.5 fixed it. Maybe add a system requirements section in the readme.txt.

Another vote for having the option to disable the thumbnail grabber from gran-turismo.com
04-08-2013, 12:03 AM #397
soupie
I am error

Another vote for having the option to disable the thumbnail grabber from gran-turismo.com

I've no problem with it being there, just curious. I guess I'm just paranoid with all the talk of banning. I was wondering if Sony had accessed mediafire and piggybacked a trojan...

Paranoia overload, lol. Gasp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo