03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-08-2013, 12:09 AM #398
Originally posted by soupie View Post
I've no problem with it being there, just curious. I guess I'm just paranoid with all the talk of banning. I was wondering if Sony had accessed mediafire and piggybacked a trojan...

Paranoia overload, lol. Gasp

Not paranoid: I'm on a limited monthly bandwidth allotment living in a rural area. Eventhough the thumbnails are likely tiny in size, it all adds up.
04-08-2013, 12:14 AM #399
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
If in doubt, just disconnect your internet connection for the time using the Garage Editor. The thumbnails are likely to be copyrighted, so we didn't include them.
04-08-2013, 12:18 AM #400
soupie
I am error
Ah right, I understand, thanks Smile
04-08-2013, 12:32 AM #401
Originally posted by k View Post
What car are you trying to paint? The Riding car or a car from your garage? What car exactly?

Thats just it, not sure what car I'm painting, lol. How do you tell what car you are painting. I'm just going by the car that I'm in when I saved the game, like in the other app I've been using, The car is the Chevelle, which can be painted with the other app. What exactly is the "riding car"? Thats why I said, if I could have instructions from beginning to end, maybe I could figure it out.....maybe, lol. Tried the basic instructions, but when I go back into the game, the car is not changed. Is there certain cars that can't be painted. Sorry to be a bother.
04-08-2013, 12:53 AM #402
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
There are several cars that can't be painted. For example: Sauber Mercedes C9 Race car. No matter what paint you add to it in the Editor, it won't show up.
The Riding car is the car you are actually "sitting in". If you're new to this, start simple.

Get to the garage tab, select a car on the right side ("Open Garage" that's YOUR garage). Once you selected a car, it's details will show up underneath. There is this cell called Paint. Just click on the Paint cell. Or if you are familiar with the hex values for the colours, you may as well enter them directly into the corresponding field for that.
Paint your car in all setting sheets (A+B+C). Close your garage.
Reload it and make sure your newly painted car shows the new values for the car under paint. Maybe try another car, too. I don't know if the Chevelle is paintable.
Once your done, reload your savegame on the PS3. At least when looking into your garage -> current car (where the values like power are displayed), the new colour should show up then (if you applied the paint to all three tune sheets).
04-08-2013, 01:25 AM #403
Got it, it worked. I wasn't painting the car on all 3 setting sheets. I was only painting the one, didn't realize I was supposed to paint all 3. Like I said, I was used to using another app. where you only had a limited number of paints to pick from and you only had to click paint once. Yours is much better tho and now that I am getting used to it, I will be using it exclusivly. Thanks for your help and patience, its greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for the great app., its far more superior than the one I was using. One more simple question. Is there certain cars that can't be painted, or is it mostly trial and error at this point. Thanks again.
04-08-2013, 01:28 AM #404
soupie
I am error
I'm loving the body+rim paint calculator, its genius, but I have a feature request, on the "Riding Car" tab under "Open Garage" the dropdown menu boxes below are greyed out with the words "Riding Car" (and blank) in it, would it possible to put the name of the car I'm actually driving at the time?

It sounds daft but I really can't remember most the time and honestly have no idea what car I'm editing...
04-08-2013, 02:11 AM #405
Thank you eat ur food for this nice app !You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
04-08-2013, 02:34 AM #406
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mustang
Yours is much better tho and now that I am getting used to it, I will be using it exclusivly. Thanks for your help and patience, its greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for the great app., its far more superior than the one I was using. One more simple question. Is there certain cars that can't be painted, or is it mostly trial and error at this point. Thanks again.

You're welcome Smile As written above, there definitely ARE cars that can't be painted. Even not with the Garage Editor. The paint is applied (to the savegame data), but it will never show up in game. I don't have any clue for a complete list of unpaintable cars. Just try to paint them Winky Winky

Originally posted by soupie View Post
but I have a feature request, on the "Riding Car" tab under "Open Garage" the dropdown menu boxes below are greyed out with the words "Riding Car" (and blank) in it, would it possible to put the name of the car I'm actually driving at the time?

It would be possible. We'll see what's up for future releases. I'm just using the Garage Tab, no problems with my memory then Winky Winky

Originally posted by Victoria602 View Post
Thank you eat ur food for this nice app !

You may want to check the about button..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo