07-28-2013, 09:09 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week or at some other point during it life cycle.
The server is rented for a week and back online.

Map rotations : 200% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

Name: NGU Nextgenupdate.com
Region: West US

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

New players are welcome to join in the fun , vets also are welcome.
Willing to help some newer players learn the ropes when it comes to vehicles.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Special thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for buying another server and letting us use it. ^_^
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 08-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, AceBoogie, aerosoul94, amplif1er, Ben, Big_Jonny, bluer105, Budz, ByteSource, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CanadianOnCFW, ChynkBud, cielphantomhive, cronos002, DANNY G, FrogPap, Gandalf, GodDrinksPepsi, Harry, hkownz, Sheldon Cooper, Callumeleyy, iMrDannyModz, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, matt0897, Merkii, Dan, Pixie Lott, PrimeCreated, SC58, SnaY, TheGreatestSyn, Uk_ViiPeR, WhyUMadKid,
07-29-2013, 07:15 PM #11
xVandal
Do a barrel roll!
I'll be there
07-29-2013, 08:56 PM #12
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week.
The server is rented for a week.

Map rotations : 100% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals

Region: East US

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Could we start the contest mentioned You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2013, 11:48 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Jordan
Could we start the contest mentioned You must login or register to view this content.

I start work on a Mass PM attack tomorrow and get a date. May increase the server time and see who I can get on.
I do have some names Smile
07-29-2013, 11:54 PM #14
I start work on a Mass PM attack tomorrow and get a date. May increase the server time and see who I can get on.
I do have some names Smile

Count me in on the Elite team.
07-30-2013, 12:57 AM #15
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter

We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week.
The server is rented for a week.

Map rotations : 100% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals

Region: East US

You should add conquest on operation metro, and maybe increase the tickets to 200%?

The following user thanked TheGreatestSyn for this useful post:

Shots.
07-30-2013, 04:44 AM #16
Fierceknucks
Former Staff
For the love of GOD make a fucking HARDCORE Server and a better map rotation!!!

The following user thanked Fierceknucks for this useful post:

blair
07-30-2013, 09:47 AM #17
blair
:carling:
If only this was on xbox, :(. And also HC TDM Canals Dancing
07-30-2013, 09:49 PM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Synyster666 View Post
You should add conquest on operation metro, and maybe increase the tickets to 200%?

Increased to 200% tickets
Also added Metro per request.

Originally posted by Knucks View Post
For the love of GOD make a fucking HARDCORE Server and a better map rotation!!!

Adding an HC playlist with

Conquest
Border
Kharg
Firestorm

TDM
Kharg
Firestorm
Canals

When I get on tomorrow, I switch it over to HC playlist for a bit. You okay with that map rotation ? Smile
07-31-2013, 01:59 PM #19
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
Thanks RTS you're da best!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo