07-28-2013, 09:09 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week or at some other point during it life cycle.
The server is rented for a week and back online.

Map rotations : 200% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

Name: NGU Nextgenupdate.com
Region: West US

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

New players are welcome to join in the fun , vets also are welcome.
Willing to help some newer players learn the ropes when it comes to vehicles.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Special thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for buying another server and letting us use it. ^_^
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 08-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, AceBoogie, aerosoul94, amplif1er, Ben, Big_Jonny, bluer105, Budz, ByteSource, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CanadianOnCFW, ChynkBud, cielphantomhive, cronos002, DANNY G, FrogPap, Gandalf, GodDrinksPepsi, Harry, hkownz, Sheldon Cooper, Callumeleyy, iMrDannyModz, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, matt0897, Merkii, Dan, Pixie Lott, PrimeCreated, SC58, SnaY, TheGreatestSyn, Uk_ViiPeR, WhyUMadKid,
08-05-2013, 04:07 AM #38
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Mine was a week. Walter H. White's is a week also.
If you're willing to do that going to send you a forum PM asking what the settings update the thread on top.

Yea i'm willing to do that.
08-06-2013, 11:59 AM #39
(-Zeus-)
I am error
Good to see the sever running ::
08-08-2013, 12:24 AM #40
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Can we boost trophies there mate =)
08-08-2013, 12:00 PM #41
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Can we boost trophies there mate =)

I gave up on trophies for this game :p
I rather you not get it banned for boosting. You're welcome to play for a bit of trophies if you don't make it obvious.
08-18-2013, 02:04 PM #42
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
^_^
Anybody who curious the server is up, we having a new one up today I post map details later.
08-23-2013, 06:25 AM #43
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
05-23-2016, 06:24 AM #44

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week or at some other point during it life cycle.

Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Special thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for buying another server and letting us use it. ^_^

This should be done again! Geo
05-25-2016, 12:32 AM #45
FrogPap
You talkin to me?

Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

If u want we can start again a Server Sal
05-25-2016, 09:08 AM #46
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by CanadianOnCFW View Post
This should be done again! Geo

We see no plans at the moment

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo