07-28-2013, 09:09 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week or at some other point during it life cycle.
The server is rented for a week and back online.

Map rotations : 200% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

Name: NGU Nextgenupdate.com
Region: West US

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

New players are welcome to join in the fun , vets also are welcome.
Willing to help some newer players learn the ropes when it comes to vehicles.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Special thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for buying another server and letting us use it. ^_^
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 08-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, AceBoogie, aerosoul94, amplif1er, Ben, Big_Jonny, bluer105, Budz, ByteSource, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CanadianOnCFW, ChynkBud, cielphantomhive, cronos002, DANNY G, FrogPap, Gandalf, GodDrinksPepsi, Harry, hkownz, Sheldon Cooper, Callumeleyy, iMrDannyModz, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, matt0897, Merkii, Dan, Pixie Lott, PrimeCreated, SC58, SnaY, TheGreatestSyn, Uk_ViiPeR, WhyUMadKid,
07-31-2013, 08:07 PM #20
Stank
Little One
Originally posted by GodDrinksPepsi View Post
Time to rape you cod kiddies in my jet once again Winky Winky See you there - l-Kyle-l

Any good in jet ?? dogfight ??
08-01-2013, 01:24 PM #21
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Stank View Post
Any good in jet ?? dogfight ??

Yes I have 2736 Jet kills currently but my L2 stopped working yesterday so its hard for me to dog fight now...
08-01-2013, 06:08 PM #22
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
People, get the fuck on this server right now
08-01-2013, 09:22 PM #23
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
YAY! Hope this server goes well!!!
08-02-2013, 01:40 AM #24
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week.
The server is rented for a week.

Map rotations : 200% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

Name: NGU Nextgenupdate.com
Region: East US

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

New players are welcome to join in the fun , vets also are welcome.
Willing to help some newer players learn the ropes when it comes to vehicles.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Could we possibly add more rush maps,and maps in general.The server has grown boring.
Also Make a rule that does not allow shotguns!
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM #25
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Jordan
Could we possibly add more rush maps,and maps in general.The server has grown boring.
Also Make a rule that does not allow shotguns!

Shotguns ain't that good :p
I switch it to rush later today if you want rush/TDM , may also do HC for the final couple of days.
08-02-2013, 01:10 PM #26
[QUOTE=Jordan G;5387183Make a rule that does not allow shotguns![/QUOTE]

Shotguns are one of the funnest types of weapons in the game, why would you want them banned? I don't get that.
08-02-2013, 02:54 PM #27
Originally posted by Noslo View Post
Shotguns are one of the funnest types of weapons in the game, why would you want them banned? I don't get that.

Because the spas 12 is so fucking over powered.
08-02-2013, 05:36 PM #28
Originally posted by Jordan
Because the spas 12 is so fucking over powered.

It takes 1-5 shots to kill with any of the shotguns depending on what ammo they're using. Also taking into consideration how slowly the Spas 12 shoots, it's definitely not op.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo