Post: {1.08} Battlefield Hardline - Aimbot, Super Jump, Public Cheater, 1 hit kill + more
01-13-2016, 10:11 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I seen today Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i decided to make a tool for this new update and add something new that has not been released on here "Aimbot". Have Fun Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Just added "Higher Jump" and "Public Cheater" Enjoy guys Tokin

"NOTE: If you are using CEX and the tool is not connecting take the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll from another tool you use CEX to connect with and copy them over to the same folder with my tool."

Note: UAV needs to be fixed so don't use that for now, will update the tool ASAP.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 03-16-2016 at 12:55 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, asdzxcasd, bobbychee1, CanadianOnCFW, chadobado, Dog88Christian, DRIVER1ksa, grifzxp, Johan0131, jonaaa20, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, LaughTracks, Maniac4k, mishary-1212, NELUxP, Not Rage, Kronos, sleekshow, Smoky420, Jon Snow, TrillBrown, Tustin
01-14-2016, 03:14 PM #20
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PS3lTA View Post
LMAO why are you getting so offended? I just ask if this was a cid steeler

Sorry you think i took that to offense, just kind of moronic to think it's a "CID Stealer". And all i was stating is that if you had knowledge it would be very simple to find out if said tool had such a thing. Don't be hurt by that just study up Tokin

The following user thanked Blowin Kush for this useful post:

PS3lTA
01-14-2016, 03:15 PM #21
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Why would it? So stupid. No eboot is going to come out with this as the offsets aren't public. If your scared of cid stealer don't use it. Simple. No one even does stealers anymore unless they're noobs.

How was that stupid? I just asked if this was a cid stealer and you two are acting like you just fell on a large black dildo shittttttttttt. Also a eboot will come out with the same mods so what are you talking about? I aint talking about aimbot thats OTT
01-14-2016, 03:18 PM #22
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Blowin
Sorry you think i took that to offense, just kind of moronic to think it's a "CID Stealer". And all i was stating is that if you had knowledge it would be very simple to find out if said tool had such a thing. Don't be hurt by that just study up Tokin

Sorry if i offended you Winky Winky And i have no idea how to check if it was a cid stealer otherwise i wouldn't have wrote it
01-14-2016, 03:28 PM #23
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Blowin

Speaking of knowledge point me in the right direction
01-14-2016, 03:35 PM #24
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry if i offended you Winky Winky And i have no idea how to check if it was a cid stealer otherwise i wouldn't have wrote it

Not sure why you think i am offended in anyway, this is the internet. And you made a false assumption. No big deal.

There are many ways to check if your CID is being sent out, one is wire shark. I also mentioned that you can block the connection from the tool so the CID would not be able to be sent outward This thread is about Battlefeild Hardline RTM tool, not how to check for stealers lol. But hope that sent you in the right direction :salll:

The following user thanked Blowin Kush for this useful post:

PS3lTA
01-14-2016, 04:13 PM #25
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >

Just go to windows firewall settings,create a new rule select the program you want and check the block connection case.
It will still allow the connection locally to your PS3.Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Smoky420 for this useful post:

PS3lTA, sleekshow
01-14-2016, 04:56 PM #26
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by corrupt1on View Post
All, well ATLEAST 99% of staff here are corrupt and or scammers or both
and if you call em out they ban you... watch, bet i get banned for making this post. WHY?? CAUSE THE TRUTH IS TOOOOOOOO MUCH TO HANDLE

dont matter as ill just make a new user and come right back.

ALL STAFF ARE A JOKE AND SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT OUT FOR THEMSELVES BUT INSTEAD TRYING TO BETTER THE SITE,

BUT THE OWNER HIMSELF IS MOST LIKELY IN ON IT SO IM SURE HIS STAFF (KIDDIES) WILL STAY AND CONTINUE TO FUCK UP THE SITE WITH FURTHER CORRUPTION

SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS A MOTHERF**CKER AND MOST CANT HANDLE IT, ie. STAFF

IKR thats why i asked if this is a cid stealer and they have a fit LOL Get ready for the hate
01-14-2016, 05:12 PM #27
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
How was that stupid? I just asked if this was a cid stealer and you two are acting like you just fell on a large black dildo shittttttttttt. Also a eboot will come out with the same mods so what are you talking about? I aint talking about aimbot thats OTT

I was saying CID stealers are stupid mr.largeblackdildo. You changed also block outgoing connections. The offsets aren't public for aimbot or some other stuff so chances of an eboot is small. At least containing that stuff. Unless it gets cracked.
01-14-2016, 06:04 PM #28
could you add CCAPI aswel, as my connection is slow when i bridge and im to far away from router to use Ethernet cable

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo