07-23-2016, 05:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully
07-24-2016, 06:45 PM #11
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by newbie0 View Post
I got cid banned a few months ago, changed cid then couldn't get mod menu to work. Was on 4.70 but had to put it back to 3.55 and update to 4.78 reinstated rebug and all that stuff too. Was working ok for a few weeks. But now I keep getting monthly bans ... Don't know why

What do you do exactly each time you boot up your system up to you launching a game?
07-25-2016, 05:37 PM #12
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
What do you do exactly each time you boot up your system up to you launching a game?

Load the game with mm, then rebug toolbox change level 2 and all that. Then ps ninja and then boot game up.
07-25-2016, 07:35 PM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Load the game with mm, then rebug toolbox change level 2 and all that. Then ps ninja and then boot game up.

Level 2? Did you mean lv2? Why are you changing your lv2 every time?
07-26-2016, 11:00 AM #14
Because that's what I was told to do when I bought it, gotta do that stuff so I don't get cid banned.. Like last time I got banned I had to buy a new cid with matching isd or whatever its called.. I've done all that and put it on 4.76 from 4.70 and yeah went to 3.55 first.

Its 4.76 dex
Lv2 dex
Type dex
Cobra 7.2

Just checked rebug info
Last edited by newbie0 ; 07-26-2016 at 11:10 AM.
07-26-2016, 01:21 PM #15
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully

Moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

newbie0
07-26-2016, 08:00 PM #16
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Because that's what I was told to do when I bought it, gotta do that stuff so I don't get cid banned.. Like last time I got banned I had to buy a new cid with matching isd or whatever its called.. I've done all that and put it on 4.76 from 4.70 and yeah went to 3.55 first.

Its 4.76 dex
Lv2 dex
Type dex
Cobra 7.2

Just checked rebug info

Yes but you only do it once and you're on DEX. You don't do it each time. Also, make sure you quote me back!

How many CIDs have you tried? Where did you get them from? Are you sharing them or using faulty rtms?
07-26-2016, 10:11 PM #17
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Yes but you only do it once and you're on DEX. You don't do it each time. Also, make sure you quote me back!

How many CIDs have you tried? Where did you get them from? Are you sharing them or using faulty rtms?

Not sure what you mean. I do that stuff once every time I turn on my ps3 or change user. Only got the one cid and was working ok for the first few weeks, got it off a web site ment to be private... And rtms ? Don't know what they are... My accounts are getting banned for a month on GTA 5 online... Was working ok the other week
07-26-2016, 11:27 PM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Not sure what you mean. I do that stuff once every time I turn on my ps3 or change user. Only got the one cid and was working ok for the first few weeks, got it off a web site ment to be private... And rtms ? Don't know what they are... My accounts are getting banned for a month on GTA 5 online... Was working ok the other week

Well first off no you don't swap every time you boot up or switch users. You just do it one time and it's done. Once it's set to DEX you're done and you're on DEX. It won't change unless you change it.

You are using a public cid too, not public. It's not private if more than 1 person uses it. That's why you get banned so fast, cause they are public. You need to buy yourself an actual private CID, I sell if interested.
07-27-2016, 12:40 AM #19
your ps3 is probably flagged

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo