07-23-2016, 05:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully
07-31-2016, 09:53 PM #29
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No. Hopefully your IP is dynamic and can change, unless it's static. Google "what's my ip". Write it down, the plug out router for 2 minutes and plug back in. When booted, google that again and see if it's changed.

Didn't work.. Tried changing settings to but didn't really know what to do and messed my WiFi up lol had to reset it. Virgin media super hub 2
07-31-2016, 09:55 PM #30
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by newbie0 View Post
But I already know ip comes up on ps3... Google from what? Different devices got different ips.

On PC or anything. All your devices have the same IP. But each have different public ones. Do as I said and get back to me.
07-31-2016, 10:10 PM #31
On PC or anything. All your devices have the same IP. But each have different public ones. Do as I said and get back to me.

Did but still same ip. Didn't work
07-31-2016, 10:52 PM #32
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Did but still same ip. Didn't work

You plugged your router out for 2 minutes?
07-31-2016, 11:01 PM #33
You plugged your router out for 2 minutes?

Yea. I read up virgin media super hub uses sticky ip you can't change them :( keeps renewing same ip.. Only way is if you connect a router to it but ain't got one
07-31-2016, 11:02 PM #34
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yea. I read up virgin media super hub uses sticky ip you can't change them :( keeps renewing same ip.. Only way is if you connect a router to it but ain't got one

Then yeah you have a static. Not sure what to tell you then, can't really say what else might be banning you. I have a solution that might work but it would require a brand new CID and time.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

newbie0
07-31-2016, 11:27 PM #35
Then yeah you have a static. Not sure what to tell you then, can't really say what else might be banning you. I have a solution that might work but it would require a brand new CID and time.

Can't buy one yet but I'll message you when I can. Thanks for all your help.
07-31-2016, 11:46 PM #36
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Can't buy one yet but I'll message you when I can. Thanks for all your help.

Alright, wish you luck!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo