07-23-2016, 05:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully
07-28-2016, 09:14 AM #20
Ghost
Keeper
change your mac address, that shit works wonders
07-28-2016, 11:57 AM #21
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
change your mac address, that shit works wonders

How do I do that mate. What do I use?
07-29-2016, 01:30 PM #22
Originally posted by EYE
You must login or register to view this content.

there you go buddy

Do I have to do all that ? I spoofed it with sen enabler and that didn't do anything. Made a new account and got banned again.
07-30-2016, 12:12 AM #23
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by newbie0 View Post
Do I have to do all that ? I spoofed it with sen enabler and that didn't do anything. Made a new account and got banned again.

Your CID might be flagged but this is weird. SEN doesn't permanently change it and it's got higher ban risk too.
07-30-2016, 01:45 PM #24
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Your CID might be flagged but this is weird. SEN doesn't permanently change it and it's got higher ban risk too.

If its my cid why ain't they banning me? Its just my gta accounts that are getting banned all the time not my psn. And yea I know it only changes mac till I reset, wanted to see if it would work.. Or do I gotta do it with stick and downgrade for it to work? Cant see why it didn't work with sen MEGALELZ
07-30-2016, 07:50 PM #25
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
If its my cid why ain't they banning me? Its just my gta accounts that are getting banned all the time not my psn. And yea I know it only changes mac till I reset, wanted to see if it would work.. Or do I gotta do it with stick and downgrade for it to work? Cant see why it didn't work with sen MEGALELZ

Cause sen sucks ass lol, if you want it permanently then yes you'd need to downgrade. I meant flagged your CID instead of banning it, which I doubt but not sure what else. You could try changing your IP.
07-31-2016, 01:00 PM #26
Cause sen sucks ass lol, if you want it permanently then yes you'd need to downgrade. I meant flagged your CID instead of banning it, which I doubt but not sure what else. You could try changing your IP.

I'll try anything lol how do I do that ip... Not the mac is it?
07-31-2016, 07:43 PM #27
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I'll try anything lol how do I do that ip... Not the mac is it?

No. Hopefully your IP is dynamic and can change, unless it's static. Google "what's my ip". Write it down, the plug out router for 2 minutes and plug back in. When booted, google that again and see if it's changed.
07-31-2016, 08:21 PM #28
No. Hopefully your IP is dynamic and can change, unless it's static. Google "what's my ip". Write it down, the plug out router for 2 minutes and plug back in. When booted, google that again and see if it's changed.

But I already know ip comes up on ps3... Google from what? Different devices got different ips.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo