08-24-2010, 09:36 PM #1
jezza.boi
Maintainin' Ma'h Cool
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just wondering if people actually have been banned from the psn or if its a troll. I haven't seen no reports or proof that people have been banned and to me it sounds like a troll because hey.. its the ****ing internet.:carling:
08-24-2010, 09:41 PM #2
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by jezza.boi View Post
I was just wondering if people actually have been banned from the psn or if its a troll. I haven't seen no reports or proof that people have been banned and to me it sounds like a troll because hey.. its the ****ing internet.:carling:

I dont think any1's been banned yet.... But probly wit the next ps3 update people will start 2 get banned :wtf:
08-24-2010, 09:43 PM #3
jezza.boi
Maintainin' Ma'h Cool
Supose they will ban people since a high % of people havnt bught the ps Jailbreak. Not liek cod when heaps of people used the prestige hack no one got banned because it would make a HUGE effect on the game but since a small % of people are using it being banned may not change how they are effected..
08-24-2010, 09:45 PM #4
shiver
chaos personified
Barely anyone has the device yet. Hard to make speculations about ban's.
08-24-2010, 09:47 PM #5
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by shiver View Post
Barely anyone has the device yet. Hard to make speculations about ban's.

Good point there :dance:
08-24-2010, 09:52 PM #6
jezza.boi
Maintainin' Ma'h Cool
do you know if theyre getting like thousands of orders? or just by the hundreds.
08-24-2010, 10:07 PM #7
RyanOc
Haxor!
Originally posted by jezza.boi View Post
do you know if theyre getting like thousands of orders? or just by the hundreds.

Im going to confidently assume thousands
08-24-2010, 10:09 PM #8
ArunS
Do a barrel roll!
lol knowing ps3 they wont ban eny1
08-24-2010, 10:09 PM #9
jezza.boi
Maintainin' Ma'h Cool
wow, that means banning them all will decrease the number of people who play on psn, wouldnt this result in people selling their ps3's and stuff?

EDIT: If i remember didnt sony say that the ps3 is a hackers playground?
08-24-2010, 10:11 PM #10
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
I thought Sony wasn't allowed to ban ANYONE from the PSN forgood ?
I heard/read it somewhere.. You can get banned, but only temporary, max ban I heard of till now was 1 month I think..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo