08-24-2010, 09:36 PM #1
jezza.boi
Maintainin' Ma'h Cool
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just wondering if people actually have been banned from the psn or if its a troll. I haven't seen no reports or proof that people have been banned and to me it sounds like a troll because hey.. its the ****ing internet.:carling:
08-25-2010, 08:15 PM #29
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
They Ban your PS3 I.D. code/number and Mac address, They can not I.P. BAN you because as someone on this forum advised me alot of us are on DCHP From our Internet service providers.
08-25-2010, 11:09 PM #30
Sony Wiped My Accounts Somehow ... They Removed My Modded/Hacked Accounts From Psn :wtf:
08-25-2010, 11:53 PM #31
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
Yes people can be banned from Ps3 just yesterday a good friend of mine mp3259 from psn was banned for reasons i cannot say but it is possible only if you do alot of illegal things on psn such as stealing money(psn cards) or system hacking or putting things that shouldn't be on there if you do any of these once chances r u will not get banned but abuse these like do them over and over again u will eventually get banned. And not just ur accoubt your entire ps3 console.
08-26-2010, 07:23 PM #32
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
They Ban your PS3 I.D. code/number and Mac address, They can not I.P. BAN you because as someone on this forum advised me alot of us are on DCHP From our Internet service providers.

They just ban the PsId aka console id, there is a pic in the other ban topic, Also Just fyi, A Mac Address is not rout-able in wan.
08-26-2010, 07:47 PM #33
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by BabyGravy View Post
They just ban the PsId aka console id, there is a pic in the other ban topic, Also Just fyi, A Mac Address is not rout-able in wan.

Yess your right, one question is your PSN ACCOUNT NAME associated with your Console I.D. I mean if you get a permanent Ban on ACCOUNT1 then you could just buy a new PS3 and be right back online but if there associated then you loose everything.
08-26-2010, 07:53 PM #34
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
Yess your right, one question is your PSN ACCOUNT NAME associated with your Console I.D. I mean if you get a permanent Ban on ACCOUNT1 then you could just buy a new PS3 and be right back online but if there associated then you loose everything.

That is a Excellent question, I think that they are linked in a way, but not a permanent way.
Like when you login to the psn, you use SSL and TLS protocols for the login, I believe what all is in the log in is you Psn Name and Pass, The console id and maybe some other crap no one really knows tho.

Guess you need to find someone who is banned to try there psn acct on a unbanned Ps3.
08-26-2010, 11:02 PM #35
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
I thought Sony wasn't allowed to ban ANYONE from the PSN forgood ?
I heard/read it somewhere.. You can get banned, but only temporary, max ban I heard of till now was 1 month I think..

o rite i have been banned forever on me last console

i rang sony they saidi hasd a console ban and i could do nothing about but guess what i sold it and got a ps3 slim lol
08-27-2010, 12:00 AM #36
Rew42
I am error
i have ill take a picture and put it up. but only account ban
08-27-2010, 12:30 AM #37
I made a thread about this....I really dont believe that Sony, of all "people" so to say, will ban anyone for this PS Jailbreak. No ones confirmed it....this is all just speculation, of course when something as good as this comes out theres go to be skepticism about getting banned. Whatever, I say we all wait and see what the daring people with the big wallets who actually dished out the 170$ or whatever amount for this thing, happens to them.....I think everyones jumping the gun a little to quick here, this isnt Microsoft your dealing with here people Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo