08-24-2010, 09:36 PM #1
jezza.boi
Maintainin' Ma'h Cool
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just wondering if people actually have been banned from the psn or if its a troll. I haven't seen no reports or proof that people have been banned and to me it sounds like a troll because hey.. its the ****ing internet.:carling:
08-27-2010, 12:32 AM #38
CHAOZ
Banned
Just use a proxy server that changes your Ip address every minute , you'll be unbanned.
08-27-2010, 02:45 AM #39
jkry_2_1_
Call Me The CodFather
uhh comes out tommorrow (27th) so id say no one.
08-27-2010, 05:26 AM #40
get_high
Save Point
yes!! troll face!!:carling:
08-27-2010, 03:36 PM #41
Originally posted by addiction
o rite i have been banned forever on me last console

i rang sony they saidi hasd a console ban and i could do nothing about but guess what i sold it and got a ps3 slim lol

Yes getting a new console will work, b/c it is a console ban!

Originally posted by mEdiivalXvirrus View Post
I made a thread about this....I really dont believe that Sony, of all "people" so to say, will ban anyone for this PS Jailbreak. No ones confirmed it....this is all just speculation, of course when something as good as this comes out theres go to be skepticism about getting banned. Whatever, I say we all wait and see what the daring people with the big wallets who actually dished out the 170$ or whatever amount for this thing, happens to them.....I think everyones jumping the gun a little to quick here, this isnt Microsoft your dealing with here people Winky Winky

I Have a PsJailBreak on the way, and I am thinking about becoming a reseller, I have made a post in the auctions forum, If I do go into buisness with PsJailBreak I will be selling mine to NGU members for $110, Read more about in the auctions part of the forum, ( You must login or register to view this content. )
Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
Just use a proxy server that changes your Ip address every minute , you'll be unbanned.

No using a proxy wont work, the console Id is submitted with the SSL packets used for login. Its not a simple Ip Ban, come on dude this is sony we are talking about here!
08-27-2010, 07:25 PM #42
CHAOZ
Banned
Originally posted by BabyGravy View Post

No using a proxy wont work, the console Id is submitted with the SSL packets used for login. Its not a simple Ip Ban, come on dude this is sony we are talking about here!

oh well, it was just a thought. I think there is a post in premium on Ps3 unbanning, so you need to Donate pal!!! Happy
08-27-2010, 07:43 PM #43
Default Avatar
Mephie
I was wondering about PSN bans when I first heard about it, and Xbox ones. lol That would suck. It would seem like with a lot of hacking, Sony would be banning people every five minutes if that were the case, though. Then again, there seems to be ways around everything these days. Smile
08-27-2010, 08:42 PM #44
CHAOZ
Banned
tbh, i don't think Sony cares. lol
08-27-2010, 10:10 PM #45
Originally posted by jezza.boi View Post
I was just wondering if people actually have been banned from the psn or if its a troll. I haven't seen no reports or proof that people have been banned and to me it sounds like a troll because hey.. its the ****ing internet.:carling:

ive been banned 2 times on my old ps3 dont have proof just slightly remember being pissed off for 1 week twice lol i i be to blowed for that shit i need multiplayer lol

Gizmo
08-28-2010, 02:55 AM #46
oh well, it was just a thought. I think there is a post in premium on Ps3 unbanning, so you need to Donate pal!!! Happy

I am pretty sure I am smarter than most people in the premiums, and I know how the ban works, I know that right now there is no way around it, but it may be soon to come with the Psjailbreak.....
tbh, i don't think Sony cares. lol

And yes I would agree with that in a way. The next few months is going to be a battle between sony and the hackers, Like a cat and mouse game, Then I bet sony will just give up and announce when the Ps4 will be coming out and not really care about the ps3 anymore, But thats just my speculation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo