Post: How many people have actually been banned over Geohuts Firmware?
01-13-2011, 05:03 AM #1
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im getting sick of all this talk of Sony gonna ban your console . Seriously the SB is filled with people saying " Hide yo PS3 , Hide yo PKG , Cause they banning everybody out here" . How many people have actually been banned over this ? If you were on PSHOME breaking the rules while you were on Geo hut it doesn't count . Please post proof (If you have any) , Don't say one of my friends got banned.
Last edited by Pimp ; 01-13-2011 at 05:08 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Pimp for this useful post:

-Garf-, JordanCarr, 890popbox, darkstar235, FangKing, Fireball93, HomeWorkPS, ILovePie24!!, Kidd Cold, LGxDEVIL, Mark00agent, Murderlikedj, Pillar2365, Rath, thee3nd, troy123, VHS, WolvezWarrior, xRafiq-
01-13-2011, 05:08 AM #2
Fireball93
Do a barrel roll!
i dont know of anybody that has =D

The following user thanked Fireball93 for this useful post:

Mr Big
01-13-2011, 05:10 AM #3
my friends cousin nephews older sisters boyfriend got banned!

The following 29 users say thank you to XxMAC_THIZZxX for this useful post:

balerdoni, cmms07, dakleene, FlyingIrishMan, ikbengekha, ipodtouch44, jannu22, jasik, jfed, karamanci, LGxDEVIL, MARY JANE, Mocro Lmfao, Mr.MoldyOrange, Murderlikedj, oldage, Pink Candy, rrutter, Shaggy123, Shieldsy, Sn1p3r_00, The Timer, thee3nd, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, tkcira1032, troytobin69, XxLuisMaxX, zomfg
01-13-2011, 05:15 AM #4
sony can't bann for something that isn't illegal

The following user thanked the1untouchable for this useful post:

scvkush
01-13-2011, 05:15 AM #5
Originally posted by THIZZxX View Post
my friends cousin nephews older sisters boyfriend got banned!

Dude, yeah! My uncle is related to him! :mudkip:

The following 18 users say thank you to RazloTheSeventh for this useful post:

Okami, cjmurder123, cmms07, Frank1721, ikbengekha, ipodtouch44, jfed, Jude_x_Y, karamanci, MARY JANE, Microsuck, Mocro Lmfao, Mr.MoldyOrange, pap0024, Scarface, sir_matt_busby, The Timer, troytobin69
01-13-2011, 05:16 AM #6
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
I haven't got banned yet, but i have been signing in and out just see if i am banned lol, I haven't even done any illegal.. I'm just scared of playing online.. Has anyone played black ops online? without using backup manager etc... im just wondering cause i haven't played a online game since i got a CFW.. im just wondering if it's safe.
01-13-2011, 05:20 AM #7
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
No one has.. Sony is going to wait before taking action. They will most likely get the lawsuit with what's his face out of the way and then figure out they are going to do. Legally Sony could make an update that works with their regular FW but mixes with a code in CFW to brick those systems.
01-13-2011, 05:20 AM #8
Originally posted by DevourCrestCurse View Post
I haven't got banned yet, but i have been signing in and out just see if i am banned lol, I haven't even done any illegal.. I'm just scared of playing online.. Has anyone played black ops online? without using backup manager etc... im just wondering cause i haven't played a online game since i got a CFW.. im just wondering if it's safe.

Been playing Black Ops online since the jailbreak. No problems. It's all safe if your Black Ops copy isn't a backup. :P

The following user thanked RazloTheSeventh for this useful post:

DevourCrestCurse
01-13-2011, 05:28 AM #9
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by Kidd
No one has.. Sony is going to wait before taking action. They will most likely get the lawsuit with what's his face out of the way and then figure out they are going to do. Legally Sony could make an update that works with their regular FW but mixes with a code in CFW to brick those systems.

some kid on YouTube did someone posted it in the SB , but i cant find it , maybe he took it down.
01-13-2011, 05:33 AM #10
gola
OVER 9000!
that was fake

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Kidd Cold

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo