02-17-2011, 12:31 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i recently sent a message to ea support team saying:

i have recently purchased a copy of fifa 11 for the ps3 and weni tried to go online it qasked for the code i typed it in and it said that the code was used an that i should use the 11 free trial i have now used the free trial and cannot play online is there any way you can reset the code or put it on my account if you can reset pls wright back if you can add to my account add the code to [EMAIL="tris*********@hotmail.co.uk"]tris*********@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] if you need any proof message me

then they sent me a message about a day later saying:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have made an one time exception for you. Please use this new unused code given below to access your game.

Here is your "FIFA 11" Online Pass code: "****-****-****".

Please redeem this code and enjoy the game. Please be informed this code can only be redeemed if your PSN ID belongs to UK region. If you have a different region PSN ID, please make a new PSN ID of UK region and redeem the game code.

I hope this helps. If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Regards,

Samuel
EA Support Centre, UK and Ireland
You must login or register to view this content.
if image dont work:You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 04jberry ; 02-17-2011 at 12:33 AM.
02-17-2011, 12:35 AM #2
Drug Dealer
THE DEALER
Originally posted by another user
I apologize for the inconvenience. I have made an one time exception for you. Please use this new unused code given below to access your game.
"An one time exception" /facepalm FAKE post.

E.A. asks you to take a picture of the backside of the game manual with today's date written on it if you want a new code, they don't just hand out codes or make "one time exceptions".

The following 2 users say thank you to Drug Dealer for this useful post:

J_MAN, TheDeathbat
02-17-2011, 12:36 AM #3
i think its weird how you didnt get asked for the serial key you entered , the one that was supposedly used.
02-17-2011, 12:43 AM #4
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by Drug
"An one time exception" /facepalm FAKE post.

E.A. asks you to take a picture of the backside of the game manual with today's date written on it if you want a new code, they don't just hand out codes or make "one time exceptions".

i know you get alot of fakes on here but this aint a fake i did ask him if he wants proof to send me a message but he didnt ask i throught he would because i had a similar proplem with a game on steam but he gave me the code without the picture
02-17-2011, 12:48 AM #5
Drug Dealer
THE DEALER
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
i know you get alot of fakes on here but this aint a fake i did ask him if he wants proof to send me a message but he didnt ask i throught he would because i had a similar proplem with a game on steam but he gave me the code without the picture

Well if it's real "Samuel" is probably fired now.
02-17-2011, 12:56 AM #6
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!

dnt know how else i can prove it to ya

give me a sec ill upload another pic but doing it by file download cus img host said its too big
02-17-2011, 12:59 AM #7
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
ok so i recently sent a message to ea support team saying:

i have recently purchased a copy of fifa 11 for the ps3 and weni tried to go online it qasked for the code i typed it in and it said that the code was used an that i should use the 11 free trial i have now used the free trial and cannot play online is there any way you can reset the code or put it on my account if you can reset pls wright back if you can add to my account add the code to [EMAIL="tris*********@hotmail.co.uk"]tris*********@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] if you need any proof message me

Hello,

Please redeem this code and enjoy the game. Please be informed this code can only be redeemed if your PSN ID belongs to UK region. If you have a different region PSN ID, please make a new PSN ID of UK region and redeem the game code.

Regards,

Samuel
if image dont work:You must login or register to view this content.

Dude i tryed this for madden 11 and they ask me where did i purchased the game, and if i can take a picture of receipt for proof, and i didn't have proof so they wanna give me code, i even spoke to superviser throught EA chat support.ea.com/chat with no luck.
02-17-2011, 01:00 AM #8
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!

Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04jberry View Post
ok so i recently sent a message to ea support team saying:

i have recently purchased a copy of fifa 11 for the ps3 and weni tried to go online it qasked for the code i typed it in and it said that the code was used an that i should use the 11 free trial i have now used the free trial and cannot play online is there any way you can reset the code or put it on my account if you can reset pls wright back if you can add to my account add the code to tris*********@hotmail.co.uk if you need any proof message me

Hello,

Regards,

Samuel
if image dont work:Imageshack - newbitmapimage2it.png

Dude i tryed this for madden 11 and they ask me where did i purchased the game, and if i can take a picture of receipt for proof, and i didn't have proof so they wanna give me code, i even spoke to superviser throught EA chat support.ea.com/chat with no luck.

look at this then
Last edited by 04jberry ; 02-17-2011 at 01:02 AM.
02-17-2011, 01:03 AM #9
ok i sent them the same exact message and even got my friend to let me take pics of his ds2 game. i sent it and i will post results
02-17-2011, 01:10 AM #10
^wouldnt they just disable his serial as you are essentially reporting the serial got "stolen"..?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo