02-17-2011, 12:31 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i recently sent a message to ea support team saying:

i have recently purchased a copy of fifa 11 for the ps3 and weni tried to go online it qasked for the code i typed it in and it said that the code was used an that i should use the 11 free trial i have now used the free trial and cannot play online is there any way you can reset the code or put it on my account if you can reset pls wright back if you can add to my account add the code to [EMAIL="tris*********@hotmail.co.uk"]tris*********@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] if you need any proof message me

then they sent me a message about a day later saying:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have made an one time exception for you. Please use this new unused code given below to access your game.

Here is your "FIFA 11" Online Pass code: "****-****-****".

Please redeem this code and enjoy the game. Please be informed this code can only be redeemed if your PSN ID belongs to UK region. If you have a different region PSN ID, please make a new PSN ID of UK region and redeem the game code.

I hope this helps. If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Regards,

Samuel
EA Support Centre, UK and Ireland
You must login or register to view this content.
if image dont work:You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 04jberry ; 02-17-2011 at 12:33 AM.
02-17-2011, 01:49 AM #20
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
in the morning it runs at about 45 kbps
when its about 3:00-5:00 its 20 kbps
after 5:00 its 5 kbps
then its back at about 35 kbs at 00:00

p.s using ****Psn-v0.4 on cfw and using homebrew whilst signed in have been for 2 days and havent been banned lol

hahaha ive swaped to talktalk now, i aint ever been capped with them intill now becuase ive go over my limit, but untill then had the speed i would 24/7
02-17-2011, 01:53 AM #21
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
hahaha ive swaped to talktalk now, i aint ever been capped with them intill now becuase ive go over my limit, but untill then had the speed i would 24/7

wish i could swap lol i once had a download speed of 300 bytes lol <<you would have killed for speed like that years ago haha
02-17-2011, 01:54 AM #22
kyskidz
Big Sister
wish i could swap lol i once had a download speed of 300 bytes lol <<you would have killed for speed like that years ago haha

i still had 10moths left with talktalk, rang em up and they did the swap for me even tho sky were saying u cant, **** u sky ur shit
02-17-2011, 02:26 AM #23
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
i still had 10moths left with talktalk, rang em up and they did the swap for me even tho sky were saying u cant, **** u sky ur shit

lol my box keeps freezing and crashing dont wrk properly lol
02-17-2011, 02:27 AM #24
kyskidz
Big Sister
lol my box keeps freezing and crashing dont wrk properly lol

you wana just ring sky, tell them to **** off with the internet thats worse than a dongle lol
02-17-2011, 02:31 AM #25
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
you wana just ring sky, tell them to **** off with the internet thats worse than a dongle lol

funny thing i have rarly had 230 kbps and my brother on his 3 dongle was getting that all the time lol
02-17-2011, 02:33 AM #26
kyskidz
Big Sister
funny thing i have rarly had 230 kbps and my brother on his 3 dongle was getting that all the time lol

i was getting 500kbs thru my fne when in a high signle spot lol
02-17-2011, 02:53 AM #27
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
i was getting 500kbs thru my fne when in a high signle spot lol

i wish i had speed like at my dads i downoaded halo ce thats 180 mb downloaded in 3 seconds lol i was talk to m8s on skype and was rubbin it in their faces lol
but he is right by the phone exchange

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

i off for the night
02-22-2011, 02:16 PM #28
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Mods please close

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo