02-17-2011, 12:31 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i recently sent a message to ea support team saying:

i have recently purchased a copy of fifa 11 for the ps3 and weni tried to go online it qasked for the code i typed it in and it said that the code was used an that i should use the 11 free trial i have now used the free trial and cannot play online is there any way you can reset the code or put it on my account if you can reset pls wright back if you can add to my account add the code to [EMAIL="tris*********@hotmail.co.uk"]tris*********@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] if you need any proof message me

then they sent me a message about a day later saying:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have made an one time exception for you. Please use this new unused code given below to access your game.

Here is your "FIFA 11" Online Pass code: "****-****-****".

Please redeem this code and enjoy the game. Please be informed this code can only be redeemed if your PSN ID belongs to UK region. If you have a different region PSN ID, please make a new PSN ID of UK region and redeem the game code.

I hope this helps. If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Regards,

Samuel
EA Support Centre, UK and Ireland
You must login or register to view this content.
if image dont work:You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 04jberry ; 02-17-2011 at 12:33 AM.
02-17-2011, 01:11 AM #11
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by ddrrmm View Post
^wouldnt they just disable his serial as you are essentially reporting the serial got "stolen"..?

unless his friends key is from a second hand game that he doesent know the psn user details
02-17-2011, 01:13 AM #12
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by Drug
Well if it's real "Samuel" is probably fired now.

hahahaha made me laugh that
02-17-2011, 01:17 AM #13
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
-

is that really your downlaod speed if it is thats F**king fast lol compared to my speeds i hate my broadband lol
02-17-2011, 01:22 AM #14
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
is that really your downlaod speed if it is thats F**king fast lol compared to my speeds i hate my broadband lol

no 1.4 meg i get, the speed tests show upto 100meg sometimes, dnt no why neither
02-17-2011, 01:27 AM #15
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
no 1.4 meg i get, the speed tests show upto 100meg sometimes, dnt no why neither

mine is well bad ime ment to get at least 2 meg and at a peak 5 but i get under 1 at the moment gonna get on the phone to them so they can sort it out "never go with sky" lol

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

isnt it amazing how i post a second image of being on the ea site with the message of him giving me a game code and i dont get a message back calling me a liar
02-17-2011, 01:33 AM #16
kyskidz
Big Sister
mine is well bad ime ment to get at least 2 meg and at a peak 5 but i get under 1 at the moment gonna get on the phone to them so they can sort it out "never go with sky" lol

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

isnt it amazing how i post a second image of being on the ea site with the message of him giving me a game code and i dont get a message back calling me a liar

skys crap, i was with them, worst broadband ever
02-17-2011, 01:38 AM #17
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
skys crap, i was with them, worst broadband ever

tell me about it we had this once b4 i phoned them up for somone to tell me to unplugg it for 30 secconds then plugg it back in then if that didnt work to push the reset button on and then he said he didnt know what to suggest wtf am i paying them for?
02-17-2011, 01:42 AM #18
kyskidz
Big Sister
tell me about it we had this once b4 i phoned them up for somone to tell me to unplugg it for 30 secconds then plugg it back in then if that didnt work to push the reset button on and then he said he didnt know what to suggest wtf am i paying them for?

same here, they tryed telling me i aint capped, what 15kb a sec aint capped, only from 5.30 till 0000 it was crap, websites kept dropping out ect playstation wouldnt sign in
02-17-2011, 01:46 AM #19
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
same here, they tryed telling me i aint capped, what 15kb a sec aint capped, only from 5.30 till 0000 it was crap, websites kept dropping out ect playstation wouldnt sign in

in the morning it runs at about 45 kbps
when its about 3:00-5:00 its 20 kbps
after 5:00 its 5 kbps
then its back at about 35 kbs at 00:00

p.s using f**kPsn-v0.4 on cfw and using homebrew whilst signed in have been for 2 days and havent been banned lol
Last edited by 04jberry ; 02-17-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo