05-16-2009, 12:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I made my own switch to test a few things with it but it won't work.

I have a pretty long cable (15 or more m)
Cut the orange cable (was on 2nd order)
My modem is my router (fritzbox), so I have router/modem....(s)......PS3
I got DSL (download 10-16000/up about 1000)
I did configurate the settings as posted in one of the pinned topics

And I dunno what else I can do to get it working.

As soon I flip it down it disconnects from the PSN, saying ethernet cable could not be found or sth like that.

Any help would be appreciated
05-23-2009, 04:54 AM #20
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Did u get a network switch?
05-27-2009, 07:16 PM #21
Slash2793
Vault dweller
Everyone always says around here that you need to have your switch between your modem and router to get decent lag time. but i have my set up like this
Modem-----Router-----(Switch)-----PS3
With that set up with what i have i can usually lag for up to 20 seconds, on COD. So Your lag switch depends on how fast your internet it and everything.
Last edited by Slash2793 ; 05-27-2009 at 07:19 PM.
05-27-2009, 08:08 PM #22
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Slash2793 View Post
Everyone always says around here that you need to have your switch between your modem and router to get decent lag time. but i have my set up like this
Modem-----Router-----(Switch)-----PS3
With that set up with what i have i can usually lag for up to 20 seconds, on COD. So Your lag switch depends on how fast your internet it and everything.

You misunderstood for the best lagging time put it there (for some people) or people that get disconnected right away with all the add-ons. And yes it depends on your internet a lot but I am not going to recommend to anyone to change there internet for lagging. That is why I recommend these other cheaper methods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo