Post: [FIX] RTM Tool Error "Object reference not set" [FIX]
06-01-2013, 11:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

If any of you are having trouble attaching a process in a RTM tool this is how you fix it (Or how I did anyway)

This is the error.

You must login or register to view this content.

Or it may be this.

Steps to fix it.

Go to the settings column on the XMB menu and go all the way to the bottom to "Debug Settings" and make sure all the following setting are selected.

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Once you have done this, Reboot your PS3

Now Open up ProDG Target Manager

Right click on your PS3 and click Reset mode and make sure "System Software Mode" is checked.
Now right click and connect your PS3.

Go back to your PS3 and put the game in that you want to RTE. Once the game has loaded open up your favourite RTM tool and click "attach/connect" It should attach/connect successfully! :y:

If the error still persists, make sure you have only ONE PS3 console in target manager. If you have more than 1 then delete them.[/COLOR]

Hope this helped! It did for me Upside Down Happy
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 09-07-2013 at 10:39 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to FruitBurst for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, abdullahjwz070, Anera, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, Britis-, BroIDontMod, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, DubstepHD, FwiskyFIFA, gamepwnzer, GJx, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, Callumeleyy, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, Kyzhh, Mango_Knife, Mythusala, Not Rage, ResistTheMoon, RTE Modz, Solo., The_Urban_Ninja, TrailMix, ZarusModz

The following user groaned FruitBurst for this awful post:

^TPP^
09-07-2013, 03:59 AM #65
Thank u so much u helped me out a lot
09-07-2013, 04:46 AM #66
I tried it doesn't work I trying to rtm bo1 it says index was outside the bounds of the array
09-09-2013, 05:56 PM #67
alik20
Gobble
Originally posted by UnknownOzy View Post
did you try my method ?

Can you please help me i am having the same problem please add DexModzHD Smile
10-11-2013, 06:58 PM #68
Trying this right now, although I had everything setted correctly except when resetting in target mode...
10-12-2013, 06:06 PM #69
Still can't get it to work.
Everything works and is fine, correct debug eboot but I cannot connect/attach to the process in debugger.
It isn't showing up, and only shows up when I boot the game as direct boot option, but the game hangs then even when not attaching.

Help ?
10-24-2013, 02:44 AM #70
Britis-
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RaverBoy View Post
Haha. Well, good job. You're welcome. Smile

hey can you help me to?
thanks!
10-31-2013, 05:59 AM #71
I am on ps3ita, dex, I'm trying to rte, but it is being a pain, I am doing the rte over wifi this when I am getting connection from my wifi then providing connection from my computer to my ps3 and I on next and everything, an I get this message, all settings are right apart from the single settings that is on dual settings other wise it won't work. So how do I get it to attach?
11-12-2013, 07:35 PM #72
TrollinOverload
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xJesusModz View Post
But it doesnt find the processes and when i open the debugger is just sais ''please wait- target communication on progress and its just loads pls help

Same error
11-24-2013, 06:48 PM #73
every time im in splitscreen it works but when i go online it stills says that error and i only have on IP in my debugger

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo