Post: [FIX] RTM Tool Error "Object reference not set" [FIX]
06-01-2013, 11:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

If any of you are having trouble attaching a process in a RTM tool this is how you fix it (Or how I did anyway)

This is the error.

You must login or register to view this content.

Or it may be this.

Steps to fix it.

Go to the settings column on the XMB menu and go all the way to the bottom to "Debug Settings" and make sure all the following setting are selected.

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Once you have done this, Reboot your PS3

Now Open up ProDG Target Manager

Right click on your PS3 and click Reset mode and make sure "System Software Mode" is checked.
Now right click and connect your PS3.

Go back to your PS3 and put the game in that you want to RTE. Once the game has loaded open up your favourite RTM tool and click "attach/connect" It should attach/connect successfully! :y:

If the error still persists, make sure you have only ONE PS3 console in target manager. If you have more than 1 then delete them.[/COLOR]

Hope this helped! It did for me Upside Down Happy
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 09-07-2013 at 10:39 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to FruitBurst for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, abdullahjwz070, Anera, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, Britis-, BroIDontMod, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, DubstepHD, FwiskyFIFA, gamepwnzer, GJx, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, Callumeleyy, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, Kyzhh, Mango_Knife, Mythusala, Not Rage, ResistTheMoon, RTE Modz, Solo., The_Urban_Ninja, TrailMix, ZarusModz

The following user groaned FruitBurst for this awful post:

^TPP^
08-06-2013, 03:12 AM #38
I'm going to try this tomorrow, hope it works & i'm glad i've found this thread Smile
08-06-2013, 11:49 AM #39
Originally posted by Viper
i do still not working you know a good easy tut how to do cod rtm thanks

Mz-Bomb3rZz On Youtube has a tutorial, Check him out!
08-09-2013, 10:31 PM #40
you simply need to start mw3 before you start the RTM tool.
08-09-2013, 10:58 PM #41
my dex rebug4.21.2 doesnt have debug settings under the settings please help
08-10-2013, 03:42 PM #42
Sonoro
I like anteaters
That has nothing to do with what you said.
Basically it's cause the program doesn't find any process, so the index in the array Processes[0] is null.
Nothing to do with the program, if you want the messagebox to don't display the error, just use try and catch.
08-10-2013, 05:04 PM #43
Originally posted by FruitBurst View Post
Hey NGU

If any of you are having trouble attaching a process in a RTM tool this is how you fix it (Or how I did anyway) Special thanks to primetime43 who helped me through this!

This is the error.

Or it may be this.

Steps to fix it.

Go to the settings column on the XMB menu and go all the way to the bottom to "Debug Settings" and make sure all the following setting are selected.

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Once you have done this, Reboot your PS3

Now Open up ProDG Target Manager

Right click on your PS3 and click Reset mode and make sure "System Software Mode" is checked.
Now right click and connect your PS3.

Go back to your PS3 and put the game in that you want to RTE. Once the game has loaded open up your favourite RTM tool and click "attach/connect" It should attach/connect successfully! :y:

If the error still persists, make sure you have only ONE PS3 console in target manager. If you have more than 1 then delete them.[/COLOR]

Hope this helped! It did for me Upside Down Happy

I still can't manage to connect the "Attach Process." It just gives me the same error on the picture. Any help would be appreciated.
08-11-2013, 03:45 AM #44
im on rebug 4.21.2. dex and i dont have debug settings someone help?
08-11-2013, 04:07 AM #45
Originally posted by MikenModz View Post
im on rebug 4.21.2. dex and i dont have debug settings someone help?

You need to change something in your Rebug Toolbox, I forgot what it was.
08-11-2013, 04:08 AM #46
Originally posted by RaverBoy View Post
I still can't manage to connect the "Attach Process." It just gives me the same error on the picture. Any help would be appreciated.

If the error still persists, make sure you have only ONE PS3 console in target manager. If you have more than 1 then delete them.
Tried that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo