Post: [FIX] RTM Tool Error "Object reference not set" [FIX]
06-01-2013, 11:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

If any of you are having trouble attaching a process in a RTM tool this is how you fix it (Or how I did anyway)

This is the error.

You must login or register to view this content.

Or it may be this.

Steps to fix it.

Go to the settings column on the XMB menu and go all the way to the bottom to "Debug Settings" and make sure all the following setting are selected.

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Once you have done this, Reboot your PS3

Now Open up ProDG Target Manager

Right click on your PS3 and click Reset mode and make sure "System Software Mode" is checked.
Now right click and connect your PS3.

Go back to your PS3 and put the game in that you want to RTE. Once the game has loaded open up your favourite RTM tool and click "attach/connect" It should attach/connect successfully! :y:

If the error still persists, make sure you have only ONE PS3 console in target manager. If you have more than 1 then delete them.[/COLOR]

Hope this helped! It did for me Upside Down Happy
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 09-07-2013 at 10:39 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to FruitBurst for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, abdullahjwz070, Anera, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, Britis-, BroIDontMod, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, DubstepHD, FwiskyFIFA, gamepwnzer, GJx, HackersForHire, HaTeRM4NR33T, Callumeleyy, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, Kyzhh, Mango_Knife, Mythusala, Not Rage, ResistTheMoon, RTE Modz, Solo., The_Urban_Ninja, TrailMix, ZarusModz

The following user groaned FruitBurst for this awful post:

^TPP^
06-03-2013, 09:21 AM #20
Originally posted by alan69xD
Unexpected how it worked. Smile Love you.. Can you host XP lobbies for me again? You hosted it for me once. Smile Thanks. I just don't want my main account banned. (Which is alan69xDNot Happy or Sad)
Thanks again bro.

Yeah I stopped I got to much spam, Add : xFruitBurstt
06-03-2013, 10:06 AM #21
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
you should of had all them settings set in first place for RTE >_<
Read more at You must login or register to view this content. yes i no that but i cant find them in my debug settings there really not there and i dont no why ?
06-03-2013, 10:24 AM #22
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Nice tutorial man

lol you already posted that. :p
06-03-2013, 10:26 AM #23
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
so looks like i never be able to do rtm :(
06-03-2013, 10:47 AM #24
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by xFruitBurst View Post
lol you already posted that. :p

O haha ok או חחחח אוקיי
06-03-2013, 09:26 PM #25
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Yep. I'll add you as soon as I get home
06-05-2013, 10:52 AM #26
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xFruitBurst View Post
Hey NGU

If any of you are having trouble attaching a process in a RTM tool this is how you fix it (Or how I did anyway) Special thanks to primetime43 who helped me through this!

This is the error.

Or it may be this.

Steps to fix it.

Go to the settings column on the XMB menu and go all the way to the bottom to "Debug Settings" and make sure all the following setting are selected.

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Once you have done this, Reboot your PS3

Now Open up ProDG Target Manager

Right click on your PS3 and click Reset mode and make sure "System Software Mode" is checked.
Now right click and connect your PS3.

Go back to your PS3 and put the game in that you want to RTE. Once the game has loaded open up your favourite RTM tool and click "attach/connect" It should attach/connect successfully! :y:

If the error still persists, make sure you have only ONE PS3 console in target manager. If you have more than 1 then delete them.[/COLOR]

Hope this helped! It did for me Upside Down Happy

I can help with error's and problems as you well know. Smile
06-07-2013, 07:20 PM #27
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
Also for me I was using a bridged connection between my PC and PS3 since my Ethernet was too far away. I was getting this error, so I used my router/range extender and it worked out perfectly. So perhaps if anyone was bridging their PC to their PS3, that could be the problem.
06-07-2013, 11:48 PM #28
Originally posted by jakehop22 View Post
Also for me I was using a bridged connection between my PC and PS3 since my Ethernet was too far away. I was getting this error, so I used my router/range extender and it worked out perfectly. So perhaps if anyone was bridging their PC to their PS3, that could be the problem.

Wait, are you RTE'ing wireless? Or do you have an ethernet cable connected to your PS3 to your router?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo