Post: How to find your CID - flatz idpsstealer (CFW + OFW UNDERNEATH 4.66)
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: This tutorial is only to members who own the console. I will not support anyone here stealing your "friends" cid unless your friend can confirm that hes risking hes console from being banned. We are strictly against CID Selling, sharing & stealing. But, we can help you grabbing your own..

Information:
In this tutorial i will show you how to grab your PlayStation 3 IDPS Also known as 'CID' somewhere. In this tutorial, we're going to use flatz idpsstealer. This tool is basically a proxy server for your PlayStation 3 that you run on your windows computer. Once you run it, you can head over to your PlayStation 3 and enter the Proxy Settings.

There might be some false detection, it's packed with "themida" which is a known C++ Packer. This is here to prevent people from reverse engineering and getting it patched.

Requirements:
- Access to a PlayStation 3 Console with Online Access.
- Access to a Windows Computer.
- Hex Editor, Notepad++ or Sublime.

Downloads:
- You must login or register to view this content.
( Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial:
0.) Start with downloading idpsstealer from mega.co.nz then extract it into your desktop.
1.) Make sure idpsstealer.exe & start.bat is in desktop then run "start.bat". (You must login or register to view this content.)
=> It should now open a window looking like this: You must login or register to view this content. (The IP Address will be different)

2.) Start up your PlayStation 3. Go to the "Settings" tab then "Network Settings" => "Internet Connection Settings" => "Custom" => Now keep scrolling until you see "Proxy Settings" select "Use".

3.) Then as Address you put: the IP Address that the new window says, in my case it was 192.168.1.5 and as port 8351 (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

4.) Now scroll all the way to the right, then save your settings. Go online, then go to "What's new" and click X on it (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

5.) After 2-3 seconds, it should say this in the window that were opened when you executed start.bat:

You must login or register to view this content.

Alright! Now you should have your idps.bin located in your desktop. Now you can open it in notepad++ or any hex editor. In HxD, i opened the file and you'll see the digits here that will be your CID :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Don't worry, that's not an actual CID! Rather an example.

Notes:
- It's extremely important that your firewall is turned off, or you do some exceptions.
- If you have any anti-virus, you might want to disable it while grabbing the IDPS.
Last edited by An0ny ; 03-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

H-A-X-O, Hate, iDEXModzYT, IuseTURBO, KINGMANI, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, monkeyhaze77, NotMyMods, Roger_Rabbit, RTE, Sync, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Vondy Supreme, XBOX360lSBEST
03-05-2015, 09:58 PM #83
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by twist View Post
Hahahahaha I F***KING GOT IT MAN!!!!!

I had to use my ps3 cfw proxy ip bypass to make a account then switch back to the back to the ip stealer ip that I got change command to "-p 8080" and boom it worked...... Happy I'm happy now I have my own private CID which I ain't using until I know there is a GREAT spoof for 4.65.2 ......

Oh congrats man glad it worked for you.

There is a spoof for 4.65.2 I am using the one by ARCH. I used this one before as well so it's up to you if you want to use it lol.

So it looks like we may have found a way to still get the CID even for those on 4.70 they just have to format there HDD and install 4.66 then use it that is really good news Winky Winky

Looks like the OP could be updated with this new information.
03-05-2015, 10:37 PM #84
Is it works now? or patched?
03-06-2015, 12:15 AM #85
Can you do a video tutorial bro ile throw a private id your way 😉im sat on many ofws
03-06-2015, 01:13 PM #86
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
Can you do a video tutorial bro ile throw a private id your way 😉im sat on many ofws

03-06-2015, 01:18 PM #87
03-06-2015, 01:23 PM #88
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

I want a tutorial after the 4.70 update not one from 3 months ago
03-06-2015, 01:30 PM #89
The_Gazra
League Champion
I want a tutorial after the 4.70 update not one from 3 months ago

If you had read what I had put in the comments before and read the thread title you would no that it does not work on 4.70 only 4.66 and below.

You have to format the HDD from the 4.70 and it should ask you to install 4.66 then follow the video.

And by format the person who did this formatted it in his CFW first then put it back in his OFW and it asked him to install 4.66.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 03-06-2015 at 01:33 PM.
03-06-2015, 01:56 PM #90
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
If you had read what I had put in the comments before and read the thread title you would no that it does not work on 4.70 only 4.66 and below.

You have to format the HDD from the 4.70 and it should ask you to install 4.66 then follow the video.

And by format the person who did this formatted it in his CFW first then put it back in his OFW and it asked him to install 4.66.

Ok mate sorry my mistake i was getting confused with diferent comments so if i have ofw on 4.70 it cant be done can it ??
03-06-2015, 02:09 PM #91
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
Ok mate sorry my mistake i was getting confused with diferent comments so if i have ofw on 4.70 it cant be done can it ??

Yeah man idk if it'll work or what or it was a weird glitch or what but my CFW PS3 soft bricked and wasn't allowing me to use DEX 3.55 Downloader so I just switched HDDs with my OFW ps3 4.70 and downgraded on that with my cfw ps3 and when I put it back in my ofw ps3 it says 4.66 or later... But if it happens with you don't follow this tut it ain't work, I had to put the files in my C:/ drive and do it from there and not using the "Start.Bat" I had to manually use CMD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo