Post: How to find your CID - flatz idpsstealer (CFW + OFW UNDERNEATH 4.66)
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: This tutorial is only to members who own the console. I will not support anyone here stealing your "friends" cid unless your friend can confirm that hes risking hes console from being banned. We are strictly against CID Selling, sharing & stealing. But, we can help you grabbing your own..

Information:
In this tutorial i will show you how to grab your PlayStation 3 IDPS Also known as 'CID' somewhere. In this tutorial, we're going to use flatz idpsstealer. This tool is basically a proxy server for your PlayStation 3 that you run on your windows computer. Once you run it, you can head over to your PlayStation 3 and enter the Proxy Settings.

There might be some false detection, it's packed with "themida" which is a known C++ Packer. This is here to prevent people from reverse engineering and getting it patched.

Requirements:
- Access to a PlayStation 3 Console with Online Access.
- Access to a Windows Computer.
- Hex Editor, Notepad++ or Sublime.

Downloads:
- You must login or register to view this content.
( Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial:
0.) Start with downloading idpsstealer from mega.co.nz then extract it into your desktop.
1.) Make sure idpsstealer.exe & start.bat is in desktop then run "start.bat". (You must login or register to view this content.)
=> It should now open a window looking like this: You must login or register to view this content. (The IP Address will be different)

2.) Start up your PlayStation 3. Go to the "Settings" tab then "Network Settings" => "Internet Connection Settings" => "Custom" => Now keep scrolling until you see "Proxy Settings" select "Use".

3.) Then as Address you put: the IP Address that the new window says, in my case it was 192.168.1.5 and as port 8351 (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

4.) Now scroll all the way to the right, then save your settings. Go online, then go to "What's new" and click X on it (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

5.) After 2-3 seconds, it should say this in the window that were opened when you executed start.bat:

You must login or register to view this content.

Alright! Now you should have your idps.bin located in your desktop. Now you can open it in notepad++ or any hex editor. In HxD, i opened the file and you'll see the digits here that will be your CID :

Enjoy! Don't worry, that's not an actual CID! Rather an example.

Notes:
- It's extremely important that your firewall is turned off, or you do some exceptions.
- If you have any anti-virus, you might want to disable it while grabbing the IDPS.
Last edited by An0ny ; 03-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

H-A-X-O, Hate, iDEXModzYT, IuseTURBO, KINGMANI, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, monkeyhaze77, NotMyMods, Roger_Rabbit, RTE, Sync, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Vondy Supreme, XBOX360lSBEST
03-05-2015, 05:56 PM #65
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Sensual View Post
4.70 I disabled my firewall etc. still nothing.

It does not work on 4.70 only 4.66 and below that's why it is not working for you.

If you have a look at the title it says "UNDERNEATH 4.66" meaning firmwares at 4.66 or below.

Sorry for the delayed reply to your response.

There is no other way to get your CID now from OFW unless you own a flasher and take a dump of the NOR/NAND. Otherwise you will be out of luck as I don't think there will be any more releases like this for OFW again.

But I can't say for certain nothing will ever be released.

Originally posted by Toilet View Post
To everyone saying it worked on 4.70, proof or GTFO Getthefuckout

Yeah it don't but some people like to try and push there luck and say it does just to troll people.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 03-05-2015 at 06:01 PM.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

03-05-2015, 05:57 PM #66
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
It does not work on 4.70 only 4.66 and below that's why it is not working for you.

If you have a look at the title it says "UNDERNEATH 4.66" meaning firmwares at 4.66 or below.

Is there a 4.66 OFW download link by chance I can't find none even on Sonys website
03-05-2015, 06:09 PM #67
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by twist View Post
Is there a 4.66 OFW download link by chance I can't find none even on Sonys website

Yeah 1 second I have all the OFW backed up Winky Winky

There you go Smile
03-05-2015, 06:58 PM #68
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah 1 second I have all the OFW backed up Winky Winky

There you go Smile

Aww man I love you dude lol thanks so much haha
03-05-2015, 07:03 PM #69
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
So did it work
03-05-2015, 07:03 PM #70
The_Gazra
League Champion
Aww man I love you dude lol thanks so much haha

No problem glad to help. I have almost all the OFW backed up I am missing a couple of DEX ones. I do have all the CFW though Happy

Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
So did it work

It DID work on 4.66 and below as I have grabbed mine using this.

However this was patched in the 4.70 update.
03-05-2015, 07:13 PM #71
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
No problem glad to help. I have almost all the OFW backed up I am missing a couple of DEX ones. I do have all the CFW though Happy

It DID work on 4.66 and below as I have grabbed mine using this.

However this was patched in the 4.70 update.

Stupid question... I have a banned 4.65.2 D-Rex (DEX) ps3...
What I did was on my 4.70 OFW ps3 I took the hard drive out and put it in my CFW ps3 formatted the OFW hdd and put it back in my ofw ps3 and it came up with 4.66 or later... I put 4.66 back on OFW ps3 then I can do this correct? Or no because I gotta go online and u can't with 4.66 ofw....
03-05-2015, 07:17 PM #72
The_Gazra
League Champion
Stupid question... I have a banned 4.65.2 D-Rex (DEX) ps3...
What I did was on my 4.70 OFW ps3 I took the hard drive out and put it in my CFW ps3 formatted the OFW hdd and put it back in my ofw ps3 and it came up with 4.66 or later... I put 4.66 back on OFW ps3 then I can do this correct? Or no because I gotta go online and u can't with 4.66 ofw....

Well it is true that you cannot go online however you do not need to go online.

Once your back on 4.66 setup the IDPStealer and once it is setup and running on the PS3 go to the "What's New" section and it will load up tiles let it load up a couple of the tiles by moving up and down and this should drop your CID.

This is how I did it Smile so in theory should still work.

I didn't think it would let you downgrade from 4.70 to 4.66 to be honest it's rather unusual.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 03-05-2015 at 07:22 PM.
03-05-2015, 07:48 PM #73
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
Well it is true that you cannot go online however you do not need to go online.

Once your back on 4.66 setup the IDPStealer and once it is setup and running on the PS3 go to the "What's New" section and it will load up tiles let it load up a couple of the tiles by moving up and down and this should drop your CID.

This is how I did it Smile so in theory should still work.

I didn't think it would let you downgrade from 4.70 to 4.66 to be honest it's rather unusual.

Honestly it is I've been doing this for a while and never saw it happen like it usually once u update to the Lastest firmware it's stuck and won't let you go back.. But I soft bricked the cfw ps3 and the 3.55 DEX downgrader wasn't working so I just said screw it and I stuck my ofw hdd in and downgraded it and put the old cfw ps3 hdd in and downgraded after it work stuck everything back and had 4.70 ready because I knew I would have to and boom it said 4.66 haha I was OK! and by that time all this was going down on how to do it and well I was patient enough to wait until a guy like u came along and gave me the REAL OFW 4.66 lol because all i was finding was 4.66 ofw but only the 44mb update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo