Post: How to find your CID - flatz idpsstealer (CFW + OFW UNDERNEATH 4.66)
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: This tutorial is only to members who own the console. I will not support anyone here stealing your "friends" cid unless your friend can confirm that hes risking hes console from being banned. We are strictly against CID Selling, sharing & stealing. But, we can help you grabbing your own..

Information:
In this tutorial i will show you how to grab your PlayStation 3 IDPS Also known as 'CID' somewhere. In this tutorial, we're going to use flatz idpsstealer. This tool is basically a proxy server for your PlayStation 3 that you run on your windows computer. Once you run it, you can head over to your PlayStation 3 and enter the Proxy Settings.

There might be some false detection, it's packed with "themida" which is a known C++ Packer. This is here to prevent people from reverse engineering and getting it patched.

Requirements:
- Access to a PlayStation 3 Console with Online Access.
- Access to a Windows Computer.
- Hex Editor, Notepad++ or Sublime.

Downloads:
- You must login or register to view this content.
( Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial:
0.) Start with downloading idpsstealer from mega.co.nz then extract it into your desktop.
1.) Make sure idpsstealer.exe & start.bat is in desktop then run "start.bat". (You must login or register to view this content.)
=> It should now open a window looking like this: You must login or register to view this content. (The IP Address will be different)

2.) Start up your PlayStation 3. Go to the "Settings" tab then "Network Settings" => "Internet Connection Settings" => "Custom" => Now keep scrolling until you see "Proxy Settings" select "Use".

3.) Then as Address you put: the IP Address that the new window says, in my case it was 192.168.1.5 and as port 8351 (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

4.) Now scroll all the way to the right, then save your settings. Go online, then go to "What's new" and click X on it (Picture: You must login or register to view this content.)

5.) After 2-3 seconds, it should say this in the window that were opened when you executed start.bat:

You must login or register to view this content.

Alright! Now you should have your idps.bin located in your desktop. Now you can open it in notepad++ or any hex editor. In HxD, i opened the file and you'll see the digits here that will be your CID :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Don't worry, that's not an actual CID! Rather an example.

Notes:
- It's extremely important that your firewall is turned off, or you do some exceptions.
- If you have any anti-virus, you might want to disable it while grabbing the IDPS.
Last edited by An0ny ; 03-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

H-A-X-O, Hate, iDEXModzYT, IuseTURBO, KINGMANI, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, monkeyhaze77, NotMyMods, Roger_Rabbit, RTE, Sync, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Vondy Supreme, XBOX360lSBEST
03-05-2015, 07:53 PM #74
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by twist View Post
Honestly it is I've been doing this for a while and never saw it happen like it usually once u update to the Lastest firmware it's stuck and won't let you go back.. But I soft bricked the cfw ps3 and the 3.55 DEX downgrader wasn't working so I just said screw it and I stuck my ofw hdd in and downgraded it and put the old cfw ps3 hdd in and downgraded after it work stuck everything back and had 4.70 ready because I knew I would have to and boom it said 4.66 haha I was OK! and by that time all this was going down on how to do it and well I was patient enough to wait until a guy like u came along and gave me the REAL OFW 4.66 lol because all i was finding was 4.66 ofw but only the 44mb update

Haha no I don't bother backing up the small PS3PATCH.PUP updates I always grab the full updates because it makes more sense especially if you restoring.

I am just glad to at least help out if I can.

It is kinda weird for it to ask for 4.66 but either way it is good for you.

I wonder if this would in fact work for those who are on 4.70 I wonder if they can downgrade to 4.66 as well making the IDPStealer work for those that missed out.

I may have to test it out once I have moved home. I have my OFW packed at the moment.
03-05-2015, 08:00 PM #75
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Haha no I don't bother backing up the small PS3PATCH.PUP updates I always grab the full updates because it makes more sense especially if you restoring.

I am just glad to at least help out if I can.

It is kinda weird for it to ask for 4.66 but either way it is good for you.

I wonder if this would in fact work for those who are on 4.70 I wonder if they can downgrade to 4.66 as well making the IDPStealer work for those that missed out.

I may have to test it out once I have moved home. I have my OFW packed at the moment.

Idk maybe it's like a weird thing..
I am setting everything up now and will let u know if it works...
03-05-2015, 08:02 PM #76
The_Gazra
League Champion
Idk maybe it's like a weird thing..
I am setting everything up now and will let u know if it works...

Well fingers crossed for you bud Smile
03-05-2015, 08:16 PM #77
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer

Sadly it didn't work because it asks me to update the system ...
03-05-2015, 08:18 PM #78
Its asking me for an decryption key??? What is it?
03-05-2015, 08:30 PM #79
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer

If this that I have going works I think ANYBODY can do it... It's mw2 bypass lol wow it's working smh
03-05-2015, 09:21 PM #80
The_Gazra
League Champion
If this that I have going works I think ANYBODY can do it... It's mw2 bypass lol wow it's working smh

Haha nice man.

Sorry to hear it didn't work as well.
03-05-2015, 09:22 PM #81
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Lunamodder View Post
Its asking me for an decryption key??? What is it?

What are you trying to get that is asking for a decryption key?
03-05-2015, 09:35 PM #82
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
Haha nice man.

Sorry to hear it didn't work as well.

Hahahahaha I F***KING GOT IT MAN!!!!!

I had to use my ps3 cfw proxy ip bypass to make a account then switch back to the back to the ip stealer ip that I got change command to "-p 8080" and boom it worked...... Happy I'm happy now I have my own private CID which I ain't using until I know there is a GREAT spoof for 4.65.2 ......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo