03-08-2015, 07:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS REBUG REX 4.70 MFW - Ready to go Online.

**Notice*: Don't go into rebug mode. You don't need it as it's already pre-spoofed! Smile

Video (Credits to: XeSky)

NOTICE*: This is for NTSC PS3's only!

What is the difference between NTSC and PAL PS3's?

If you live in U.S.A., Canada, or Asia ( Most asian countries imports from Japan or U.S.A. ) then it will be NTSC.
If you live in Europe, Australia, New Zealand then it will be PAL.
Read more here: You must login or register to view this content.

How To: Just install the PS3Updat.pup like normal. That's it. How hard is that?

-------------------------------------------------------
-) PSN Online Access
-) Modified lines.qrc (Colored background waves)
-) Custom boot sound (iamsu - Hella good)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

F.A.Q.:
Can I install this right over my *CEX* CFW?
Yes. It doesn't matter if it has spoofed installed. The firmware will overwrite it anyhow.

Is this safe?
Of course, I've tested everything myself multiple times. At worst, you will need to re-install the CFW. (AT WORST). I doubt that will even happen, but hey, there's the disclaimer. :P

What is MFW?
MFW - This stands for Modified Firmware. :P

Am i safe to go to other firmwares after installing this?
Yes. Absolutely safe. It's based on 4.46 Rebug Rex. So just think like you're on 4.46 rebug Rex. :P

Does CCAPI + ControlConsole work?
Of course. This is a 4.46 Rebug Rex Base. So anything that worked on rebug 4.46 REX *SHOULD* work on this. Smile

Does Control Console 2.50 work on it?
Yep! You may use ccapi 2.50/2.00 while online now if you don't like ccapi/controlconsole 2.60.

Can I swap to Dex on this firmware and still have online access?
Yes and Yes! Smile

Why should I not use rebug mode?
#) Because: REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.

#) In regards to above (Right off of the rebug.me official website), it's already spoofed and ready to go online!
#) As for Debug XMB you don't need it, just use multi-man to go from CEX To Dex and visa versa.

#) I did a tutorial here if you're interested: You must login or register to view this content.

Can't get online, says I need to update?!
Did you go into rebug toolbox, and turn *rebug mode* on. If so, go back to retail/reinstall the CFW.

Is this cobra edition?
No, this is just normal Rebug Rex 4.46 spoofed and ready to go online is all.

Credits:
SONY
BaSs_HaXoR
PS3ITA Team
PUADGUI developers - EvilNat & JMartin (PS3SOS)
Evilnat_PS3SOS - SEN Enabler [CEX-DEX] 4.70
Rebug Firmware Developers
maureno - lines.qrc Tutorial
BlazedHoster - Modified Purple to green (sporadic) lines.qrc
Darth Dacoco on NGU for Custom lines.qrc Thread
Iamsu! - Hella Good ft. Tyga (Boot SFX)

Modified: 03/08/15
//BaSs_HaXoR
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 03-25-2015 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Added more information.

The following 29 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

_HURT_, Absolute Zero, bhoot-iq, clark1226, Cyb3r, DaddyMeth, Eddie Mac, EROOTIIK, eTGxAlbo, FreddieMac, GFM, koekiemonstarr2, Kronoaxis, LitModz, MayhemLobbiez, mrdarkblue, Nata., NGU GHOST, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, o0kiddik0oâ„¢, PartyTime, Restrain, RTE, Saint Goofy, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Troyabusa, zKillShxt

The following 5 users groaned at BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

joni_djESP, SonyBlack, Ciri, U WOT M8
03-08-2015, 11:00 PM #20
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
There's uh, too much flaming so I'm going to go ahead and un-flame it.

I personally think it's awesome you took the time to create a MFW for us to use let alone notify us on the worst case scenario. I actually might download this later since I'm just bored out of my mind and need something to do. Good job on this, bass and please keep up the good work! Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronoaxis for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, MayhemLobbiez
03-08-2015, 11:03 PM #21
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
ok release you pup on ps3hax.. do it and watch..

Why are you so butthurt? Please, just lay down.
03-08-2015, 11:10 PM #22
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Not bad patched VSH. With all do respect you are ill-informed and not very educated in this area, please read up and have more experience in an area before thread bashing and making a scene. As for FULL Brick? I've never hard-bricked a console with a CFW and I've modded A LOT on my custom firmware. The only hard brick i've had was from hard modding a fan on my motherboard and shorting out a circuit.

Well, I don't see anyone else going through and doing it so don't be talking. Tutorial, go ahead. If you have any experience, not that it's too hard, but I know about what I'm doing. As for testing on multiple models? At most a soft brick. Reinstall of the CFW and done. With that being said, nothing would happen because ITS 4.46 REBUG REX Based! Bullheaded and ignorant. Please understand this. PUAD GUI doesn't 'decrypt' anything btw. It just unpacks the .pup and repacks it. Also you need the 4.xx keys in order to modify 4.xx firmware and resign to 4.xx.

As for simplicity. This isn't. The spoof files aren't released publicly... I had to manually unpack a couple of .pkg files to find they didn't include the files. So their is a certain method to getting update files from spoofers. Not to mention modifying Rebug firmwares isn't basic as their is .swp (swap) files used to go between rex/retail mode.

Oh and with all do respect, why do you always try to 'better' all my threads?
Stop acting like you know everything

Thanks and good day.

haha.. "ill-informed and not very educated in this area"??? You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Ciri
03-08-2015, 11:13 PM #23
SonyBlack
League Champion
Why are you so butthurt? Please, just lay down.

you dont understand it.. only want save pplz.. not flaming or else.. i can upload my firware to but its still beta.. i dont upload it because i dont want brick consoles.. but you doing without test on other consoles (beta tester with e3)..

The following 2 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Ciri
03-08-2015, 11:16 PM #24
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
you dont understand it.. only want save pplz.. not flaming or else.. i can upload my firware to but its still beta.. i dont upload it because i dont want brick consoles.. but you doing without test on other consoles (beta tester with e3)..

Breh, mine doesn't brick. ITS REBUG 4.46 BaSsed (pun intended) and tested. It's not beta, it's fully functioning. Only rebug mode isn't, which is super duper basic and truthfully not even needed. Anyway, i'm out. Have fun being you.
03-08-2015, 11:19 PM #25
SonyBlack
League Champion
Breh, mine doesn't brick. ITS REBUG 4.46 BaSsed (pun intended) and tested. It's not beta, it's fully functioning. Only rebug mode isn't, which is super duper basic and truthfully not even needed. Anyway, i'm out. Have fun being you.

you are really stupid little kid boy.. you dont understand anythink.. shit happens.. it not my problem if someone get problems.. it was saver if you only upload the files then a full pup file.. nooby..

The following 3 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

danger9, Ciri
03-08-2015, 11:27 PM #26
SC58
Former Staff
New rebug fw will be soon, stop the shit talk over a mfw... if the little script kiddie wanna install this to host there 1337 cod lobbies and it works or brick there console that there fault. :p not saying this fw will happen but hopefully you all get the point.

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Saint Goofy
03-08-2015, 11:28 PM #27
Dominator666
I defeated!
do you got a dex version for this??
THIS IS REBUG REX 4.70 MFW - Ready to go Online.

**Notice*: At the moment rebug mode isn't spoofed yet. Fixing it right now.*

How To: Just install the PS3Updat.pup like normal. That's it. How hard is that?

-) PSN Online Access
-) Modified lines.qrc (Colored background waves)
-) Custom boot sound (iamsu - Hella good)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

F.A.Q.:
Can I install this right over my *CEX* CFW?
Yes. It doesn't matter if it has spoofed installed. The firmware will overwrite it anyhow.

Can't get online, says I need to update?!
Go into rebug toolbox, and turn *rebug mode* on. Your system should reboot, and voila! Smile

Is this safe?
Of course, I've tested everything myself multiple times. At worst, you will need to re-install the CFW. (AT WORST). I doubt that will even happen, but hey, there's the disclaimer. :P

What is MFW?
MFW - This stands for Modified Firmware. :P

Am i safe to go to other firmwares after installing this?
Yes. Absolutely safe. It's based on 4.46 Rebug Rex. So just think like you're on 4.46 rebug Rex. :P

Does CCAPI + ControlConsole work?
Of course. This is a 4.46 Rebug Rex Base. So anything that worked on rebug 4.46 REX *SHOULD* work on this. Smile

Credits:
SONY
BaSs_HaXoR
PS3ITA Team
PUADGUI developers - EvilNat & JMartin (PS3SOS)
Evilnat_PS3SOS - SEN Enabler [CEX-DEX] 4.70
Rebug Firmware Developers
maureno - lines.qrc Tutorial
BlazedHoster - Modified Purple to green (sporadic) lines.qrc
Darth Dacoco on NGU for Custom lines.qrc Thread
Iamsu! - Hella Good ft. Tyga (Boot SFX)

Modified: 03/08/15
//BaSs_HaXoR
03-08-2015, 11:44 PM #28
Dominator666
I defeated!
OMFG these guys..... Bass add dominator666 mods to Skype ill test the damn thing on a 2001 2101 and 2501 just to shut these frigging people up. I sell ps3s so im sitting on 8 consoles so that should shut people up real fast...
Not bad patched VSH. With all do respect you are ill-informed and not very educated in this area, please read up and have more experience in an area before thread bashing and making a scene. As for FULL Brick? I've never hard-bricked a console with a CFW and I've modded A LOT on my custom firmware. The only hard brick i've had was from hard modding a fan on my motherboard and shorting out a circuit.

Well, I don't see anyone else going through and doing it so don't be talking. Tutorial, go ahead. If you have any experience, not that it's too hard, but I know about what I'm doing. As for testing on multiple models? At most a soft brick. Reinstall of the CFW and done. With that being said, nothing would happen because ITS 4.46 REBUG REX Based! Bullheaded and ignorant. Please understand this. PUAD GUI doesn't 'decrypt' anything btw. It just unpacks the .pup and repacks it. Also you need the 4.xx keys in order to modify 4.xx firmware and resign to 4.xx.

As for simplicity. This isn't. The spoof files aren't released publicly... I had to manually unpack a couple of .pkg files to find they didn't include the files. So their is a certain method to getting update files from spoofers. Not to mention modifying Rebug firmwares isn't basic as their is .swp (swap) files used to go between rex/retail mode.

Oh and with all do respect, why do you always try to 'better' all my threads?
Stop acting like you know everything

Thanks and good day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo