03-08-2015, 07:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS REBUG REX 4.70 MFW - Ready to go Online.

**Notice*: Don't go into rebug mode. You don't need it as it's already pre-spoofed! Smile

Video (Credits to: XeSky)

NOTICE*: This is for NTSC PS3's only!

What is the difference between NTSC and PAL PS3's?

If you live in U.S.A., Canada, or Asia ( Most asian countries imports from Japan or U.S.A. ) then it will be NTSC.
If you live in Europe, Australia, New Zealand then it will be PAL.
Read more here: You must login or register to view this content.

How To: Just install the PS3Updat.pup like normal. That's it. How hard is that?

-------------------------------------------------------
-) PSN Online Access
-) Modified lines.qrc (Colored background waves)
-) Custom boot sound (iamsu - Hella good)
-------------------------------------------------------

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

F.A.Q.:
Can I install this right over my *CEX* CFW?
Yes. It doesn't matter if it has spoofed installed. The firmware will overwrite it anyhow.

Is this safe?
Of course, I've tested everything myself multiple times. At worst, you will need to re-install the CFW. (AT WORST). I doubt that will even happen, but hey, there's the disclaimer. :P

What is MFW?
MFW - This stands for Modified Firmware. :P

Am i safe to go to other firmwares after installing this?
Yes. Absolutely safe. It's based on 4.46 Rebug Rex. So just think like you're on 4.46 rebug Rex. :P

Does CCAPI + ControlConsole work?
Of course. This is a 4.46 Rebug Rex Base. So anything that worked on rebug 4.46 REX *SHOULD* work on this. Smile

Does Control Console 2.50 work on it?
Yep! You may use ccapi 2.50/2.00 while online now if you don't like ccapi/controlconsole 2.60.

Can I swap to Dex on this firmware and still have online access?
Yes and Yes! Smile

Why should I not use rebug mode?
#) Because: REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.

#) In regards to above (Right off of the rebug.me official website), it's already spoofed and ready to go online!
#) As for Debug XMB you don't need it, just use multi-man to go from CEX To Dex and visa versa.

#) I did a tutorial here if you're interested: You must login or register to view this content.

Can't get online, says I need to update?!
Did you go into rebug toolbox, and turn *rebug mode* on. If so, go back to retail/reinstall the CFW.

Is this cobra edition?
No, this is just normal Rebug Rex 4.46 spoofed and ready to go online is all.

Credits:
SONY
BaSs_HaXoR
PS3ITA Team
PUADGUI developers - EvilNat & JMartin (PS3SOS)
Evilnat_PS3SOS - SEN Enabler [CEX-DEX] 4.70
Rebug Firmware Developers
maureno - lines.qrc Tutorial
BlazedHoster - Modified Purple to green (sporadic) lines.qrc
Darth Dacoco on NGU for Custom lines.qrc Thread
Iamsu! - Hella Good ft. Tyga (Boot SFX)

Modified: 03/08/15
//BaSs_HaXoR
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 03-25-2015 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Added more information.

The following 29 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

_HURT_, Absolute Zero, bhoot-iq, clark1226, Cyb3r, DaddyMeth, Eddie Mac, EROOTIIK, eTGxAlbo, FreddieMac, GFM, koekiemonstarr2, Kronoaxis, LitModz, MayhemLobbiez, mrdarkblue, Nata., NGU GHOST, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, o0kiddik0oâ„¢, PartyTime, Restrain, RTE, Saint Goofy, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Troyabusa, zKillShxt

The following 5 users groaned at BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

joni_djESP, SonyBlack, Ciri, U WOT M8
03-09-2015, 03:45 PM #38
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
That's sweet dude. You gotta Skype?

ferrari-ldo
Add me
03-09-2015, 03:51 PM #39
Whats diffrent between cfw and mfw
03-09-2015, 06:46 PM #40
Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
Whats diffrent between cfw and mfw

Read the OP. MFW = Modified Firmware; which, the modified firmware was the rebug rex 4.46.
03-09-2015, 07:50 PM #41
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Not bad patched VSH. With all do respect you are ill-informed and not very educated in this area, please read up and have more experience in an area before thread bashing and making a scene. As for FULL Brick? I've never hard-bricked a console with a CFW and I've modded A LOT on my custom firmware. The only hard brick i've had was from hard modding a fan on my motherboard and shorting out a circuit.

Well, I don't see anyone else going through and doing it so don't be talking. Tutorial, go ahead. If you have any experience, not that it's too hard, but I know about what I'm doing. As for testing on multiple models? At most a soft brick. Reinstall of the CFW and done. With that being said, nothing would happen because ITS 4.46 REBUG REX Based! Bullheaded and ignorant. Please understand this. PUAD GUI doesn't 'decrypt' anything btw. It just unpacks the .pup and repacks it. Also you need the 4.xx keys in order to modify 4.xx firmware and resign to 4.xx.

As for simplicity. This isn't. The spoof files aren't released publicly... I had to manually unpack a couple of .pkg files to find they didn't include the files. So their is a certain method to getting update files from spoofers. Not to mention modifying Rebug firmwares isn't basic as their is .swp (swap) files used to go between rex/retail mode.

Oh and with all do respect, why do you always try to 'better' all my threads?
Stop acting like you know everything

Thanks and good day.

What do you mean try better :lol: All I said is what this is. You need to chill out this is not as serious as you think it is :lol:
03-09-2015, 07:57 PM #42
he is the best modder watch his videos
03-09-2015, 08:02 PM #43
Originally posted by Black
What do you mean try better :lol: All I said is what this is. You need to chill out this is not as serious as you think it is :lol:

Sorry, I meant "Try to be better" by acting like you know everything that I post. I'm not saying you're not smart, but there's no need for explanations as no one even asked. You're explaining things that aren't in correlation with each other, as the thread is about the firmware, not how it was made. Stop saying "i could do this", when you can just do it.

There's a lot of people in this world that talk, and then their is the doers. I'm a doer, you should try and find out what you are. Smile
03-09-2015, 09:32 PM #44
DaddyMeth
Little One
work perfectly thank you Smile
03-09-2015, 11:09 PM #45
Originally posted by sojoumi View Post
work perfectly thank you Smile

Show your thanks. There is a thanks button Winky Winky Ninja
03-09-2015, 11:42 PM #46
Mayne, look at all the jelly people dislike this thread. I find it funny the more you get successful and smarter, the more people start to hate and become jealous. Seriously, grow up. I know this is a website, but I'm a nice person and release stuff because I like sharing my creations and helping others. They need to get rid of the dislike button on this website for more reputable users. Anyway, good day to the haters.

joni_djESP (Today), SonyBlack (Yesterday), U WOT M8 (Today) = #Haterstatus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo