03-08-2015, 07:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS REBUG REX 4.70 MFW - Ready to go Online.

**Notice*: Don't go into rebug mode. You don't need it as it's already pre-spoofed! Smile

Video (Credits to: XeSky)

NOTICE*: This is for NTSC PS3's only!

What is the difference between NTSC and PAL PS3's?

If you live in U.S.A., Canada, or Asia ( Most asian countries imports from Japan or U.S.A. ) then it will be NTSC.
If you live in Europe, Australia, New Zealand then it will be PAL.
Read more here: You must login or register to view this content.

How To: Just install the PS3Updat.pup like normal. That's it. How hard is that?

-------------------------------------------------------
-) PSN Online Access
-) Modified lines.qrc (Colored background waves)
-) Custom boot sound (iamsu - Hella good)
-------------------------------------------------------

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

F.A.Q.:
Can I install this right over my *CEX* CFW?
Yes. It doesn't matter if it has spoofed installed. The firmware will overwrite it anyhow.

Is this safe?
Of course, I've tested everything myself multiple times. At worst, you will need to re-install the CFW. (AT WORST). I doubt that will even happen, but hey, there's the disclaimer. :P

What is MFW?
MFW - This stands for Modified Firmware. :P

Am i safe to go to other firmwares after installing this?
Yes. Absolutely safe. It's based on 4.46 Rebug Rex. So just think like you're on 4.46 rebug Rex. :P

Does CCAPI + ControlConsole work?
Of course. This is a 4.46 Rebug Rex Base. So anything that worked on rebug 4.46 REX *SHOULD* work on this. Smile

Does Control Console 2.50 work on it?
Yep! You may use ccapi 2.50/2.00 while online now if you don't like ccapi/controlconsole 2.60.

Can I swap to Dex on this firmware and still have online access?
Yes and Yes! Smile

Why should I not use rebug mode?
#) Because: REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.

#) In regards to above (Right off of the rebug.me official website), it's already spoofed and ready to go online!
#) As for Debug XMB you don't need it, just use multi-man to go from CEX To Dex and visa versa.

#) I did a tutorial here if you're interested: You must login or register to view this content.

Can't get online, says I need to update?!
Did you go into rebug toolbox, and turn *rebug mode* on. If so, go back to retail/reinstall the CFW.

Is this cobra edition?
No, this is just normal Rebug Rex 4.46 spoofed and ready to go online is all.

Credits:
SONY
BaSs_HaXoR
PS3ITA Team
PUADGUI developers - EvilNat & JMartin (PS3SOS)
Evilnat_PS3SOS - SEN Enabler [CEX-DEX] 4.70
Rebug Firmware Developers
maureno - lines.qrc Tutorial
BlazedHoster - Modified Purple to green (sporadic) lines.qrc
Darth Dacoco on NGU for Custom lines.qrc Thread
Iamsu! - Hella Good ft. Tyga (Boot SFX)

Modified: 03/08/15
//BaSs_HaXoR
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 03-25-2015 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Added more information.

The following 29 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

_HURT_, Absolute Zero, bhoot-iq, clark1226, Cyb3r, DaddyMeth, Eddie Mac, EROOTIIK, eTGxAlbo, FreddieMac, GFM, koekiemonstarr2, Kronoaxis, LitModz, MayhemLobbiez, mrdarkblue, Nata., NGU GHOST, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, o0kiddik0oâ„¢, PartyTime, Restrain, RTE, Saint Goofy, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Troyabusa, zKillShxt

The following 5 users groaned at BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

joni_djESP, SonyBlack, Ciri, U WOT M8
03-22-2015, 12:29 PM #74
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
i dont know anything about cfw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Please step back....

rebug is still developing actully 4.70....

if you really want to step it up another level please do....

im laughing at your child response...

i dont know anything about cfw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <--- THAT just made me laugh!!!

Ok here something for you.... it's not about the cert's it's something else "which infact you have still in your "copied mfw" i bet you you even looked further into "tmp" <--- LOOK THERE!!! You should know what that is!!!

oh ask anyone on ps3hax,playstation hax or even habib or joon infact who iam what i have done to this community since 2008,2009 let alone helping out find keys behind the scene You must login or register to view this content. here is my example

i've helpled rogero,rebug team with testing cfw and shit....

so please shut the help up go back to copying mfw...[BEWARE] FERROX has a track record of producing CFW that [BRICKS] <-------- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

most of them are little kids dude.. dont take seriously the kids here.. Snail
03-22-2015, 12:33 PM #75
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
most of them are little kids dude.. dont take seriously the kids here.. Snail

I'm not thanks thou lol
03-22-2015, 01:56 PM #76
sawx6
Do a barrel roll!
guys,
im on 4.60 ps3ita can anyone give me a link for spoof update 4.70
03-22-2015, 03:45 PM #77
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Nice release Haxor
Last edited by Snoop ; 03-22-2015 at 05:53 PM.
04-01-2015, 03:06 PM #78
is the rex firmware is an dex firmware
04-01-2015, 03:12 PM #79
can i go online without psnpatch I use it
04-03-2015, 02:04 AM #80
DaddyMeth
Little One
hello, i wanted to go on another firmware but i dnt let me, so if u can help me with it, i will appreciate it
04-06-2015, 02:36 AM #81
WTF? LOL You say Rebug don't make CFW any more? They just released 4.70, bro...
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
hey, quick question? you build this your self yes? so y call it REBUG,? y not call it something else, we all know this isn't made by Rebug, as they have stopped making CFW, i know im part of the Ferrox CFW Development team, and occasionally help Habib at Ps3hax with there coding, don't get me wrong it looks good, but you have based this CFW on The Rebug v4.46 correct? you have missed one fundamental floor with this CFW, when you decrypt the pup file and look further into the settings of this, you have made a mistake on the spoofer that you build in to this to make it run on 4.70, this will eventually get people banned, what you need to do is decrypt the original 4.70 firmware by sony, take a few files out of there, etc... the new handshakes, servers, and hidden file's within the OFW, then merge it into this CFW so, sony wont be able to detect this CFW, but as far as i can see within file's this CFW is calling home, and sony will detect it, but time will tell howe long it last's but, other than that i think its a sweet CFW, i didnt mean to offend any1 who has made this, but, i was just stating a point of what i can see within the file's of this CFW.
06-13-2015, 01:09 PM #82
yo can i get your themes please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo