09-27-2015, 02:54 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Everyone!

I thought this was pretty neat to use in a Trainer or if you make a .sprx menu of some type for any game to use this if you can't find the proper game function for unlocking all Trophies.

Like i said this will work on all PS3 Games that have Trophies and will do a 100% unlock!

You must login or register to view this content.

/* $(SCE_PS3_ROOT)\target\ppu\lib\libsysutil_np_trophy_stub.a */

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
SceNpTrophyGameDetails game_details;
sceNpTrophyGetGameInfo(1, 1, &game_details, NULL);
return game_details.numTrophies;
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
for (int trophyId = 0; trophyId < GetTrophyCount(); trophyId++)
sceNpTrophyUnlockTrophy(1, 1, trophyId, NULL);
}

Press DPAD-Left to start the unlock!

People having problem with trophy sticking online try this.
Originally posted by Twerkshot View Post
I actually figured out a way for the trophies to stick online just in case anyone is having trouble getting them to stick!

I only tried 2 games but it worked on them both so I would give it a go.

1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

I did this exact method for both GTA V and BO2 and it unlocked 100% and it shows online.

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:30 AM.

The following 98 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, <Brad>, #extortion_, 0zersub, 2much4u, allant, anxify, Armyspy, AsO GaMeR, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Buzzacoo, Chirra92, cl_21, Crazy_Ace3214, CuTiXz, Dark Nacho, DeezShinyNutz, DevilBringer, Dog88Christian, Eddie-Lucas, edub, EliteHackzPS3, EMINEM__x3, esc0rtd3w, FakeLeger, flynhigh09, Frosty, gοd, garpbaldo, GelsonSilva, Geo, Ghostabrider, Hakoomslul, Hydrogen, Beats, ImPiffHD, jacob_9191, joni_djESP, Jordan, Juan, JustFuSiOn, Kam, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LaRip8, LaughTracks, LesErased, macflay59, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, milky4444, MOD-RuLeZ, ModyHacker, MODZ4FUN420, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, Nana, NickBeHaxing, John, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, primetime43, PSNServices, Tristan, Rey, RGaming, Right, RTE, ryu_hayabusa80, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, SkullMods, basshead4ever, STVBDKD, Synergy, Terrorize 420, The1997, TrillBrown, Tristen, tryme, Tustin, Twerkshot, UGz-, vAerox9, Voltron181, Wosley, xenomage, xexDELL, Xx_GANG_xX, ZerthekMods, zOblivious
01-24-2016, 08:41 PM #155
Merci Je vais Essayer Tout suite Smile <333
01-27-2016, 08:29 PM #156
hardos
Haxor!
Originally posted by lol19982222 View Post
Merci Je vais Essayer Tout suite Smile <333

Great , does it work ?
Est ce qu il marche , tu as eu le temps de tester !!
merci de ta réponse
thanks for your answer
01-30-2016, 01:39 PM #157
Some people say it only works for offline, it doesn't sync your trophies online. Is this true?
03-06-2016, 10:22 PM #158
Just to let people know that you need an EBOOT to load the SPRX (like any normal menu) so you will have to make an EBOOT for each game you want to do it on! You cant just use the SPRX!
03-07-2016, 09:36 AM #159
xRoody
Keeper
i've tried with bad company 2 but i got error 80029630 any help ?
03-07-2016, 06:22 PM #160
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Bug: When trying to quit game or turn off system it beeps and restarts. Did this for two different games.

Not a bug, thats your CFW, if you have webman enabled and you are in-game and try to quit your ps3 will restart. You need to make your ps3 functions to cool down, so save and quit game to game menu, and then quit game to main ps3 xmb.
03-07-2016, 09:40 PM #161
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Not a bug, thats your CFW, if you have webman enabled and you are in-game and try to quit your ps3 will restart. You need to make your ps3 functions to cool down, so save and quit game to game menu, and then quit game to main ps3 xmb.

Ah I'm on 4.75 DREX. May be my webman, thanks for that info. I'll try that next time
03-08-2016, 06:45 AM #162
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Hello Everyone!

I thought this was pretty neat to use in a Trainer or if you make a .sprx menu of some type for any game to use this if you can't find the proper game function for unlocking all Trophies.

Like i said this will work on all PS3 Games that have Trophies and will do a 100% unlock!

/* $(SCE_PS3_ROOT)\target\ppu\lib\libsysutil_np_trophy_stub.a */

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
SceNpTrophyGameDetails game_details;
sceNpTrophyGetGameInfo(1, 1, &game_details, NULL);
return game_details.numTrophies;
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
for (int trophyId = 0; trophyId < GetTrophyCount(); trophyId++)
sceNpTrophyUnlockTrophy(1, 1, trophyId, NULL);
}

Press DPAD-Left to start the unlock!

People having problem with trophy sticking online try this.

Enjoy Happy

can you make an RTM TOOL that can do this ?
03-28-2016, 04:34 PM #163
DrHackHD
Bounty hunter
Is not working

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo