09-27-2015, 02:54 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Everyone!

I thought this was pretty neat to use in a Trainer or if you make a .sprx menu of some type for any game to use this if you can't find the proper game function for unlocking all Trophies.

Like i said this will work on all PS3 Games that have Trophies and will do a 100% unlock!

You must login or register to view this content.

/* $(SCE_PS3_ROOT)\target\ppu\lib\libsysutil_np_trophy_stub.a */

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
SceNpTrophyGameDetails game_details;
sceNpTrophyGetGameInfo(1, 1, &game_details, NULL);
return game_details.numTrophies;
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
for (int trophyId = 0; trophyId < GetTrophyCount(); trophyId++)
sceNpTrophyUnlockTrophy(1, 1, trophyId, NULL);
}

Press DPAD-Left to start the unlock!

People having problem with trophy sticking online try this.
Originally posted by Twerkshot View Post
I actually figured out a way for the trophies to stick online just in case anyone is having trouble getting them to stick!

I only tried 2 games but it worked on them both so I would give it a go.

1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

I did this exact method for both GTA V and BO2 and it unlocked 100% and it shows online.

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:30 AM.

The following 98 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, <Brad>, #extortion_, 0zersub, 2much4u, allant, anxify, Armyspy, AsO GaMeR, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Buzzacoo, Chirra92, cl_21, Crazy_Ace3214, CuTiXz, Dark Nacho, DeezShinyNutz, DevilBringer, Dog88Christian, Eddie-Lucas, edub, EliteHackzPS3, EMINEM__x3, esc0rtd3w, FakeLeger, flynhigh09, Frosty, gοd, garpbaldo, GelsonSilva, Geo, Ghostabrider, Hakoomslul, Hydrogen, Beats, ImPiffHD, jacob_9191, joni_djESP, Jordan, Juan, JustFuSiOn, Kam, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LaRip8, LaughTracks, LesErased, macflay59, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, milky4444, MOD-RuLeZ, ModyHacker, MODZ4FUN420, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, Nana, NickBeHaxing, John, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, primetime43, PSNServices, Tristan, Rey, RGaming, Right, RTE, ryu_hayabusa80, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, SkullMods, basshead4ever, STVBDKD, Synergy, Terrorize 420, The1997, TrillBrown, Tristen, tryme, Tustin, Twerkshot, UGz-, vAerox9, Voltron181, Wosley, xenomage, xexDELL, Xx_GANG_xX, ZerthekMods, zOblivious
09-27-2015, 04:56 PM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by unlockallmod View Post
what is sprx called to load eboot TrophyUnlocker? you know when you make sprx eboot i call it TrophyUnlocker.sprx correct?? ResistTheSun

TrophyUnlocker lol
09-27-2015, 05:00 PM #12
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Realy sick releaseSmile
09-27-2015, 05:42 PM #13
DMaRUAE
Bounty hunter
that need eboot sprx >?
09-27-2015, 05:46 PM #14
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Press DPAD Left to start unlocking them

yeah i was wondering if i sent you an eboot would you make it work with this?
09-27-2015, 05:49 PM #15
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
oi people any eboot will work for this, just rename the sprx to the name of the sprx that your eboot loads. Example if this was gta and you used one of the common eboots that load "GTAMenu.sprx" you would rename "TrophyUnlocker.sprx" to "GTAMenu.sprx".

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

Laser
09-27-2015, 05:52 PM #16
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
oi people any eboot will work for this, just rename the sprx to the name of the sprx that your eboot loads. Example if this was gta and you used one of the common eboots that load "GTAMenu.sprx" you would rename "TrophyUnlocker.sprx" to "GTAMenu.sprx".

thanks but for the games im wanting to use this with is not a game anyone has made an eboot for
09-27-2015, 05:53 PM #17
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by N View Post
thanks but for the games im wanting to use this with is not a game anyone has made an eboot for

create your own eboot, there are many tutorials on how to do this
09-27-2015, 05:53 PM #18
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by N View Post

It's simple to make one just use seb tool. lol

its all over the web on how to make one step by step lol
09-27-2015, 05:54 PM #19
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
alright thanks ill try to make one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo