09-27-2015, 02:54 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Everyone!

I thought this was pretty neat to use in a Trainer or if you make a .sprx menu of some type for any game to use this if you can't find the proper game function for unlocking all Trophies.

Like i said this will work on all PS3 Games that have Trophies and will do a 100% unlock!

You must login or register to view this content.

/* $(SCE_PS3_ROOT)\target\ppu\lib\libsysutil_np_trophy_stub.a */

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
SceNpTrophyGameDetails game_details;
sceNpTrophyGetGameInfo(1, 1, &game_details, NULL);
return game_details.numTrophies;
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
for (int trophyId = 0; trophyId < GetTrophyCount(); trophyId++)
sceNpTrophyUnlockTrophy(1, 1, trophyId, NULL);
}

Press DPAD-Left to start the unlock!

People having problem with trophy sticking online try this.
Originally posted by Twerkshot View Post
I actually figured out a way for the trophies to stick online just in case anyone is having trouble getting them to stick!

I only tried 2 games but it worked on them both so I would give it a go.

1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

I did this exact method for both GTA V and BO2 and it unlocked 100% and it shows online.

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:30 AM.

The following 98 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, <Brad>, #extortion_, 0zersub, 2much4u, allant, anxify, Armyspy, AsO GaMeR, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Buzzacoo, Chirra92, cl_21, Crazy_Ace3214, CuTiXz, Dark Nacho, DeezShinyNutz, DevilBringer, Dog88Christian, Eddie-Lucas, edub, EliteHackzPS3, EMINEM__x3, esc0rtd3w, FakeLeger, flynhigh09, Frosty, gοd, garpbaldo, GelsonSilva, Geo, Ghostabrider, Hakoomslul, Hydrogen, Beats, ImPiffHD, jacob_9191, joni_djESP, Jordan, Juan, JustFuSiOn, Kam, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LaRip8, LaughTracks, LesErased, macflay59, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, milky4444, MOD-RuLeZ, ModyHacker, MODZ4FUN420, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, Nana, NickBeHaxing, John, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, primetime43, PSNServices, Tristan, Rey, RGaming, Right, RTE, ryu_hayabusa80, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, SkullMods, basshead4ever, STVBDKD, Synergy, Terrorize 420, The1997, TrillBrown, Tristen, tryme, Tustin, Twerkshot, UGz-, vAerox9, Voltron181, Wosley, xenomage, xexDELL, Xx_GANG_xX, ZerthekMods, zOblivious
10-04-2015, 10:09 PM #74
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is doing more in the back ground than stated.. because I have done nothing to the system except change an eboot to load this and ever since the system will not load the games I used this on. can not be a coincidence. I am not saying your doing something sneaky either but I am saying that doing this is doing more to the system than we can see. I am reinstalling my FW to see if the problem will be cleared up.

Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Hello Everyone!

I thought this was pretty neat to use in a Trainer or if you make a .sprx menu of some type for any game to use this if you can't find the proper game function for unlocking all Trophies.

Like i said this will work on all PS3 Games that have Trophies and will do a 100% unlock!

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
}

Enjoy Happy
10-04-2015, 11:25 PM #75
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is doing more in the back ground than stated.. because I have done nothing to the system except change an eboot to load this and ever since the system will not load the games I used this on. can not be a coincidence. I am not saying your doing something sneaky either but I am saying that doing this is doing more to the system than we can see. I am reinstalling my FW to see if the problem will be cleared up.

You must login or register to view this content. i wrote that fast so it prob crap but u can compare this to the sprx if u open in ida and u can see its all the same so nothing fishy at all, sorry you had a problem i don't know wat could have caused the problem...
10-05-2015, 12:19 AM #76
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
reinstalled firmware. restored file system. rebuilt datavbase. I did everything. NOTHING has fixed the problem. and as I said in the beginning, I didn't play any games I didn't do anything but change the eboot run the sprx logged out - logged in sync trophies and went to the next game. I did 3 games BF4 GTA and minecraft. and now non of the game will play. I mean I am able to log on to psn. can goto multiman and load the game.. the game boots for about 15 seconds then freeze. don't matter what game it is. all do it exactly the same in the exact same amount of time.

You must login or register to view this content. i wrote that fast so it prob crap but u can compare this to the sprx if u open in ida and u can see its all the same so nothing fishy at all, sorry you had a problem i don't know wat could have caused the problem...
10-05-2015, 12:32 AM #77
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
reinstalled firmware. restored file system. rebuilt datavbase. I did everything. NOTHING has fixed the problem. and as I said in the beginning, I didn't play any games I didn't do anything but change the eboot run the sprx logged out - logged in sync trophies and went to the next game. I did 3 games BF4 GTA and minecraft. and now non of the game will play. I mean I am able to log on to psn. can goto multiman and load the game.. the game boots for about 15 seconds then freeze. don't matter what game it is. all do it exactly the same in the exact same amount of time.

then there is something bad with ur ps3 i suppose as no one else has said anything bout this nor have i had the problem.. i would ask for help in that ps3 help section as idk wat to do
10-05-2015, 12:39 AM #78
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I mean clearly something is wrong but its nothing I can do to fix it.

then there is something bad with ur ps3 i suppose as no one else has said anything bout this nor have i had the problem.. i would ask for help in that ps3 help section as idk wat to do
10-05-2015, 06:05 AM #79
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Somewhere along the lines of using the SPRX if corrupts the PS3GAME.INI and the param for the game. I ran "Check" on the games I stated was not working and it is sure enough the exact same problem on every game that I ran this on. I can provide the error log if you would like to see what its says. I am going to replace the bad files and hope that it fixes the problem. im curious as to why this would access the PARAM..... its clearly from this SPRX because it changed the PARAM to SDK version which is 00.000 and that's not going to allow any game to run. I have fixed it for the most part. but as I said this is 100% the cause. if anyone else encounters this problem. you must goto the GAMES folder delete the PS3GAME.INI the CHK and fix your param.sfo back to the ps3 sdk version that it requires.

Hello Everyone!

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
}

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 10-05-2015 at 06:50 AM.
10-05-2015, 10:38 PM #80

Hello Everyone!

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
}

Enjoy Happy

Awesome release but does anyone know or yet figured out how to get them to stick online??
10-07-2015, 07:23 AM #81
I actually figured out a way for the trophies to stick online just in case anyone is having trouble getting them to stick!

I only tried 2 games but it worked on them both so I would give it a go.

1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

I did this exact method for both GTA V and BO2 and it unlocked 100% and it shows online.

The following user thanked Twerkshot for this useful post:

UGz-
10-07-2015, 03:35 PM #82
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
i was still unable to make a successful eboot for this very old game will anyone be willing to help me? :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo