09-27-2015, 02:54 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Everyone!

I thought this was pretty neat to use in a Trainer or if you make a .sprx menu of some type for any game to use this if you can't find the proper game function for unlocking all Trophies.

Like i said this will work on all PS3 Games that have Trophies and will do a 100% unlock!

You must login or register to view this content.

/* $(SCE_PS3_ROOT)\target\ppu\lib\libsysutil_np_trophy_stub.a */

#include <np.h>

int GetTrophyCount()
{
SceNpTrophyGameDetails game_details;
sceNpTrophyGetGameInfo(1, 1, &game_details, NULL);
return game_details.numTrophies;
}

void UnlockAllTrophys()
{
for (int trophyId = 0; trophyId < GetTrophyCount(); trophyId++)
sceNpTrophyUnlockTrophy(1, 1, trophyId, NULL);
}

You must login or register to view this content.

Press DPAD-Left to start the unlock!

People having problem with trophy sticking online try this.
Originally posted by Twerkshot View Post
I actually figured out a way for the trophies to stick online just in case anyone is having trouble getting them to stick!

I only tried 2 games but it worked on them both so I would give it a go.

1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

I did this exact method for both GTA V and BO2 and it unlocked 100% and it shows online.

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:30 AM.

The following 98 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, <Brad>, #extortion_, 0zersub, 2much4u, allant, anxify, Armyspy, AsO GaMeR, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Buzzacoo, Chirra92, cl_21, Crazy_Ace3214, CuTiXz, Dark Nacho, DeezShinyNutz, DevilBringer, Dog88Christian, Eddie-Lucas, edub, EliteHackzPS3, EMINEM__x3, esc0rtd3w, FakeLeger, flynhigh09, Frosty, gοd, garpbaldo, GelsonSilva, Geo, Ghostabrider, Hakoomslul, Hydrogen, Beats, ImPiffHD, jacob_9191, joni_djESP, Jordan, Juan, JustFuSiOn, Kam, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LaRip8, LaughTracks, LesErased, macflay59, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, milky4444, MOD-RuLeZ, ModyHacker, MODZ4FUN420, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, Nana, NickBeHaxing, John, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, primetime43, PSNServices, Tristan, Rey, RGaming, Right, RTE, ryu_hayabusa80, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, SkullMods, basshead4ever, STVBDKD, Synergy, Terrorize 420, The1997, TrillBrown, Tristen, tryme, Tustin, Twerkshot, UGz-, vAerox9, Voltron181, Wosley, xenomage, xexDELL, Xx_GANG_xX, ZerthekMods, zOblivious
09-30-2015, 05:44 PM #56
JayShad0w
Bounty hunter
Where or how to get eboot??
09-30-2015, 05:53 PM #57
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Making it paid was not the goal making it for NGU only was the idea. and to keep it from being leaked and leeched to every other site that already takes everything from here already....so give people a reason to stay here but see your not elite so you of course would disagree. no offense. bottom line is, its not elite only, and it is already released so it is what it is. just thought it would have been a good elite only item.

If it was a TRP injector, it should be in elite. Such a tool would prove incredible. :(
09-30-2015, 07:08 PM #58
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Are you a god?
09-30-2015, 07:24 PM #59
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
you do realize the trophy community is already established and it would make no since to make something that was already a concept called trophyisgood v1.3.6 and make it paid for.... plus the code is so short.. anybody could have made this with c# knowledge.

This is C++ m8, and it's not simple apparently, it's been in the sdk forever, but no one's taken the time to look for something like this. Length of the code hasn't got to do with anything

The following 3 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas, flynhigh09, SC58
09-30-2015, 07:28 PM #60
Haha cool
09-30-2015, 08:57 PM #61
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by FeV3rD3x View Post
This is C++ m8, and it's not simple apparently, it's been in the sdk forever, but no one's taken the time to look for something like this. Length of the code hasn't got to do with anything

its simple Smile
09-30-2015, 10:52 PM #62
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
its simple Smile

Yeah sure, it's simple, I'll give you that. But could you have found this yourself? I don't think so.
The SDKs been out since there's been a PS3, so why is it that this is being released 9 years later?
(This are rhetorical question if you didn't catch on)
Please don't reply. Thank you.
10-01-2015, 12:57 AM #63
Originally posted by FeV3rD3x View Post
Yeah sure, it's simple, I'll give you that. But could you have found this yourself? I don't think so.
The SDKs been out since there's been a PS3, so why is it that this is being released 9 years later?
(This are rhetorical question if you didn't catch on)
Please don't reply. Thank you.

You're the best spork ever.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

LaRip8, John
10-01-2015, 12:58 AM #64
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
You're the best spork ever.

I try as hard as I can to be the cruelest, most bestest spork I can be. Thank you

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

Frosty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo