01-24-2016, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU !=3
All you need to do is :
1. Download this : You must login or register to view this content.
2. Extract The files from The RAR
3. Open FTP
4. Put [boot_plugins] And [EBOOTLoader.sprx] In dev_hdd0/
5. Put [sprx] And [TrophyUnlocker.sprx] In dev_hdd0/tmp
6. Restart the PS3
7. Go in any Game wait tell you are at the main menu
8.press PS button then press R1+O , again press the PS button wait for 10 Seconds then Press select button
Boom!!All trophies Should Pop-up

Warning!!
1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

All thanks Go To sc58
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cutewolf ; 12-28-2021 at 08:45 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Cutewolf for this useful post:

ali6836, AsO GaMeR, Chirra92, DoozyXGod, DPO23, DSG24, Gryphus, gowhawx, H-A-X-O, Johan0131, jovanbg74, Klots, lucasaf01, Major Meat Bone, minigachette59, Nata., RoyalsJailbreak, SamScarfo, SoloHoster, TehBinds

The following user groaned Cutewolf for this awful post:

Mephisto13
02-29-2016, 11:44 PM #38
did exactly as it says and not working, ive double checked. my fw is 4.50 ita
03-01-2016, 09:22 AM #39
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
I'll test this soon, thanks for sharing this ! Happy
03-01-2016, 03:15 PM #40
runningman420
I defeated!
From what I researched it only works on old games really old games
03-06-2016, 04:34 AM #41
akra115
Bounty hunter
it dosnt even work i press select nothing happend i placed the files where it sopouse to be wtf
03-08-2016, 12:06 PM #42
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Idk didn't test that. I have issues with TMAPI. But it's about 7GB

i only have the issue with freeze and reboot when i quit games with cobra 7.1 enabled and i was getting black screen issues with 7.2 cause the sys calls were deleted therefore requiring iso rip or disc for most games with was all good cause i have disc. Cobra 7.1 was causing the issue for me though on my cech2002a never had issue on my other ps3s though which is why i found it wired and only happens on mw2, mw3, bo1 and bo2, for my system not reboot while it was in cobra i had to wait for the hdd light to stop blinking, think its cause that ps3 loads everything really slow, tmapi causes my ps3 to freeze a but i think thats because my ps3 is not agreeing with the hooks in some tools.
03-08-2016, 04:41 PM #43
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Offline View Post
i only have the issue with freeze and reboot when i quit games with cobra 7.1 enabled and i was getting black screen issues with 7.2 cause the sys calls were deleted therefore requiring iso rip or disc for most games with was all good cause i have disc. Cobra 7.1 was causing the issue for me though on my cech2002a never had issue on my other ps3s though which is why i found it wired and only happens on mw2, mw3, bo1 and bo2, for my system not reboot while it was in cobra i had to wait for the hdd light to stop blinking, think its cause that ps3 loads everything really slow, tmapi causes my ps3 to freeze a but i think thats because my ps3 is not agreeing with the hooks in some tools.

Why'd you tell me this?
03-09-2016, 02:48 AM #44
ymh
Treasure hunter
Why'd you tell me this?

cause i can an lol, anyways maybe some has a solution to the old cobra payload issue thats not update to a firmware with 7.3. i'll probably just update to 4.78 and be done with it much rather then complaining and not doing anything about it.
03-09-2016, 02:55 AM #45
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Offline View Post
cause i can an lol, anyways maybe some has a solution to the old cobra payload issue thats not update to a firmware with 7.3. i'll probably just update to 4.78 and be done with it much rather then complaining and not doing anything about it.

I was told my issue might have to do with Webman. Haven't tested their solution but they sound like they know what they're saying. Do what you'd like, I'm currently on 4.75.
03-09-2016, 03:05 AM #46
ymh
Treasure hunter
I was told my issue might have to do with Webman. Haven't tested their solution but they sound like they know what they're saying. Do what you'd like, I'm currently on 4.75.

yeah, 4.75 and 4.70 i was having issues with but in pass it was caused by games getting corrupted over time caused by the old payload with has a simple fix but this is not same thing anyways best of luck sure you'll fix whatever the cause is, i am hoping a 2.70 lib is released soon though i use tmapi when i do use rtm i get annoyed with some older tools asking for 2.60 on pc when i want 2.70 installed to set my cid just a pain really so sticking with 2.60 for now only reason i've not updated ps3 yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo