01-24-2016, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU !=3
All you need to do is :
1. Download this : You must login or register to view this content.
2. Extract The files from The RAR
3. Open FTP
4. Put [boot_plugins] And [EBOOTLoader.sprx] In dev_hdd0/
5. Put [sprx] And [TrophyUnlocker.sprx] In dev_hdd0/tmp
6. Restart the PS3
7. Go in any Game wait tell you are at the main menu
8.press PS button then press R1+O , again press the PS button wait for 10 Seconds then Press select button
Boom!!All trophies Should Pop-up

Warning!!
1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

All thanks Go To sc58
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cutewolf ; 12-28-2021 at 08:45 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Cutewolf for this useful post:

ali6836, AsO GaMeR, Chirra92, DoozyXGod, DPO23, DSG24, Gryphus, gowhawx, H-A-X-O, Johan0131, jovanbg74, Klots, lucasaf01, Major Meat Bone, minigachette59, Nata., RoyalsJailbreak, SamScarfo, SoloHoster, TehBinds

The following user groaned Cutewolf for this awful post:

Mephisto13
03-30-2016, 02:13 PM #56
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Cutewolf View Post
Hey NGU !=3
All you need to do is :
1. Download this : You must login or register to view this content.
2. Extract The files from The RAR
3. Open FTP
4. Put [boot_plugins] And [EBOOTLoader.sprx] In dev_hdd0/
5. Put [sprx] And [TrophyUnlocker.sprx] In dev_hdd0/tmp
6. Restart the PS3
7. Go in any Game wait tell you are at the main menu
8.press PS button then press R1+O , again press the PS button wait for 10 Seconds then Press select button
Boom!!All trophies Should Pop-up

Warning!!
1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

All thanks Go To sc58
You must login or register to view this content.

this is useful for mopping up trophies that you can't be bother earning again, i have a lot of accounts and tend to to have scattered trophies and go to re-earn them and never end up doing a mop up game play on games like dishonored ect by the end of the stealth game play i was sick of it, and i already had all achievements on the xbox that i got in 2014 so by the time i finished 2 games plays and missed a few trophies its like .... i don't wanna play 1- 3 hours to get what i missed. i only know how to add into rtm tools and its so slow this is fast and mops up the crap easy, if you looked at my trophies theres no way to tell that i mopped up using this, ,also people saying its not working probably should try using cobra, plug in loads perfectly 100% for me, using your instructions so idk what some people are doing wrong.
Last edited by ymh ; 03-30-2016 at 02:15 PM.
07-24-2016, 05:23 PM #57
can you reupload the link please..
07-25-2016, 11:01 PM #58
im just frezing when im R1+O why help me!!!...
07-26-2016, 05:37 PM #59
Is it necessary to be on DEX? Cause I'm on Rebug 4.65 (CEX mode) and still getting the "PRX Error" message... And yes, I checked the path a 100 times :(
07-26-2016, 06:46 PM #60
tryme
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by syman
Is it necessary to be on DEX? Cause I'm on Rebug 4.65 (CEX mode) and still getting the "PRX Error" message... And yes, I checked the path a 100 times :(

I have tested it myself with a CEX firmware and also Rebug REX and it worked fine. It was before, when I have used wrong code for pad recognition, which worked only on DEX
07-27-2016, 06:27 AM #61
Originally posted by tryme View Post
I have tested it myself with a CEX firmware and also Rebug REX and it worked fine. It was before, when I have used wrong code for pad recognition, which worked only on DEX

What Rebug REX did you test? Maybe I should update to the last 4.80.1 and give it a try...
07-31-2016, 12:32 PM #62
worked great, anyway to unlock trophies on games that don't show 0% bc u gotta pay to subscribe to the sever,.
08-17-2016, 09:38 PM #63
Worked. Tekken 6 and Castle Crashers.
08-21-2016, 11:08 AM #64
SamScarfo
Pokemon Trainer
working for me perfect... thanks buddy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo