01-24-2016, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU !=3
All you need to do is :
1. Download this : You must login or register to view this content.
2. Extract The files from The RAR
3. Open FTP
4. Put [boot_plugins] And [EBOOTLoader.sprx] In dev_hdd0/
5. Put [sprx] And [TrophyUnlocker.sprx] In dev_hdd0/tmp
6. Restart the PS3
7. Go in any Game wait tell you are at the main menu
8.press PS button then press R1+O , again press the PS button wait for 10 Seconds then Press select button
Boom!!All trophies Should Pop-up

Warning!!
1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

All thanks Go To sc58
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cutewolf ; 12-28-2021 at 08:45 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Cutewolf for this useful post:

ali6836, AsO GaMeR, Chirra92, DoozyXGod, DPO23, DSG24, Gryphus, gowhawx, H-A-X-O, Johan0131, jovanbg74, Klots, lucasaf01, Major Meat Bone, minigachette59, Nata., RoyalsJailbreak, SamScarfo, SoloHoster, TehBinds

The following user groaned Cutewolf for this awful post:

Mephisto13
03-11-2016, 03:43 AM #47
iTzFlash
I am error
i see this works for mw2 & mw3 but however did not work on wwe 2k16 or guitar hero 5 so maybe its for the main games that people play its still a good upload though ... good work Smile
03-12-2016, 03:53 PM #48
thanks brot this is great stuff =)
03-12-2016, 09:43 PM #49
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Klots View Post
no, only the original eboots and the files that the download includes.

Well can the eboot be modified at all? Or does it have to be original? Cause this isn't working for me.
03-12-2016, 10:31 PM #50
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well can the eboot be modified at all? Or does it have to be original? Cause this isn't working for me.

Yes any game with high security which prohibits any modification to the eboot or any other files used to create cheats for the given game can result in a ban, such as Black Ops 3 (mainly the latest released games- excluding older gen games).

But in a case it doe not work for you, the eboot may need to be debugged for use to make changes to it. There is a tool for encryptor/decryptor for eboots of any game. I will send you a link through PM. Geo
03-12-2016, 11:17 PM #51
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yes any game with high security which prohibits any modification to the eboot or any other files used to create cheats for the given game can result in a ban, such as Black Ops 3 (mainly the latest released games- excluding older gen games).

But in a case it doe not work for you, the eboot may need to be debugged for use to make changes to it. There is a tool for encryptor/decryptor for eboots of any game. I will send you a link through PM. Geo

Yes, but I'm asking like for bo2 if all it had was a SPRX loader or something, would this still work?

Originally posted by Klots
here you go, both tutorials on how to create debug eboots.
i recommend the second tutorial, which is an updated method.

wish you good luck.

I know how to make a debug, that's not my question. I was asking if I could use a modified eboot with the game I want to unlock trophies on because you said use the original eboot. The tut isn't working anyways.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

minigachette59
03-13-2016, 02:30 PM #52
Klots
COD Recovery
Yes, but I'm asking like for bo2 if all it had was a SPRX loader or something, would this still work?

I know how to make a debug, that's not my question. I was asking if I could use a modified eboot with the game I want to unlock trophies on because you said use the original eboot. The tut isn't working anyways.

You can test this with a sprx loader, if it does not work try it without the sprx loader. If it doesnt work with your modified eboot, better to try with the original eboot. There are only 2 ways you can do this, the complicated way or the normal way. I recommend the normal side.
03-13-2016, 06:29 PM #53
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
You can test this with a sprx loader, if it does not work try it without the sprx loader. If it doesnt work with your modified eboot, better to try with the original eboot. There are only 2 ways you can do this, the complicated way or the normal way. I recommend the normal side.

It's just I use an antiban eboot for the game so thats why I ask.
03-13-2016, 09:02 PM #54
Klots
COD Recovery
It's just I use an antiban eboot for the game so thats why I ask.

If its not modded with the original eboot, it will work fine. Also unlocking the trophies can be done offline, then sync through profile.
03-13-2016, 09:35 PM #55
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
If its not modded with the original eboot, it will work fine. Also unlocking the trophies can be done offline, then sync through profile.

I knew that second part, just this method isn't working for me. I don't mind using the original file but I'd like a diff button combo. Cause I like having the SPRX loaded but I don't always need to use it. So pushing the D-pad left happens.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo