05-20-2016, 05:57 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Klots
05-20-2016, 10:35 AM #11
skyline0964
Bounty hunter
I was banned along with all my friends. :madsal:
05-20-2016, 01:53 PM #12
My PS3 has been unplugged for 2 days Drack I'll check it when I get home :salll:
05-20-2016, 02:21 PM #13
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
I havent been on my ps3 in a week, lol. Last time i left it off for a week and turned it on i was cid banned. If that happens again im going to sell it.
05-20-2016, 06:09 PM #14
Klots
COD Recovery
Yes it is a ban wave, think with logic, if the poster says that him and his multiple friends have also been banned why? because its a damn ban wave, dont say stupid things please.
And yes some are lucky who take extra precautions, and removing any signs of cfw before enabling internet connection.

The following user thanked Klots for this useful post:

Kronos
05-20-2016, 06:19 PM #15
Anon777
Little One
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Yes it is a ban wave, think with logic, if the poster says that him and his multiple friends have also been banned why? because its a damn ban wave, dont say stupid things please.
And yes some are lucky who take extra precautions, and removing any signs of cfw before enabling internet connection.

im not banned LULZEnzo
05-21-2016, 03:31 AM #16
i got console banned yesterday and atleast 5 other modders i know, it was a huge ban wave. NC
05-21-2016, 03:40 AM #17
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

Yeah there definitely was a couple of my friends were console banned after months of no problems and both got banned within like 2 days of each other.
05-21-2016, 03:48 AM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Klots View Post

I don't do anything but clear history before signing in. There's no such thing as a ban wave, it's normal. As I said thousands get banned everyday.
05-21-2016, 04:49 AM #19
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
got 2 calls from customers today saying they were banned
& neither use webman.

then again people get banned everyday
lol
play ya pay. its part of the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo