05-20-2016, 05:57 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Klots
05-21-2016, 05:22 AM #20
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

A few of my friends that mod also got banned and I'm still chilling, unbanned. Happy
05-21-2016, 07:33 AM #21
Dro
i<3myPs3
Just checked, none of my CIDs are banned by Sony. I haven't used any kind of spoofing for at least a year..

Like Jesse and Christian said people get banned and do this all the time ..maybe it is one of your first bans or something so you are just freaking out lol. Just calm down and take your ban, child ( jk :salllSmile..

Sony is constantly banning, there is no ban waves...

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
05-21-2016, 07:58 AM #22
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I don't do anything but clear history before signing in. There's no such thing as a ban wave, it's normal. As I said thousands get banned everyday.

Yeah but the coincidence is too high for it to just be a "normal thing that happens every day"
05-21-2016, 08:30 AM #23
045Connection
Vault dweller
getting banned is the risk we take, take it or leave it, when i steal something the risk of getting caught by police is there we know it from the beginning, same for getting banned, when you get banned , you call it on yourselves, i am glad that a lot of peeps getting banned and i hope all those annoying gta kids that buy jb console only for gta and godmode are getting banned and do not get a cid or come back, it will make gta a bit more fun, like it was! just my opinion on the "ban wave" like you call it
05-21-2016, 04:37 PM #24
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Yeah but the coincidence is too high for it to just be a "normal thing that happens every day"

Not necessarily, thousands get banned everyday right? Who's to say that out of all of those people a few actually know each other. It's not impossible, but if it really was a ban wave then I'd expect to see a lot more people say they got banned as well.
05-21-2016, 05:11 PM #25
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by CanadianOnCFW View Post
A few of my friends that mod also got banned and I'm still chilling, unbanned. Happy

Must be the "canadian" in your name online, they gave you a free pass.
05-21-2016, 07:47 PM #26
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Klots View Post

Daamn Canadians always getting out of things Winky Winky
05-21-2016, 11:41 PM #27
Originally posted by Klots View Post

Actually.. I use to have an account called CanadianOnCFW and they banned it. Sal

And my current account doesn't have "Canadian" in the gamer tag.
05-22-2016, 11:04 AM #28
yeah it is a wave cause me and three friends all were banned yesterday same time .....that is not random......three of my accts were ban same time .........me and those same friends see rockstar like 5 times back to back ...and 6 times saturday then 6 times sunday......then boom banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo