05-20-2016, 05:57 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Klots
05-25-2016, 09:54 PM #38
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by wakes007 View Post
yep i got banned also last week i use web man to spoof id and delete cfw files but i got banned on both ps3's i could understand gettn banned on my 4.78.2 rebug dex because i mod gta 5 online fair but i also gt banned on my 4.75.3 rebug dex what i play the cod classics like b ops 1 . mw2 cod 4 etc very strange if i purchase a new psid witg matching cid can i use them on both ps3's....? because they wont be signed in at the same time...?

Yes you can. They can also be signed in at the same time, on different accounts of course..
05-26-2016, 04:08 PM #39
What the problem is this time, is that Sony toke apart all sketchy names with CFW or DEX in it and just ban the console id on it that got captured by Sony, dum duum duuuuuum.
05-26-2016, 08:55 PM #40
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by jodenkiller123 View Post
What the problem is this time, is that Sony toke apart all sketchy names with CFW or DEX in it and just ban the console id on it that got captured by Sony, dum duum duuuuuum.

Those people are not very smart No
05-27-2016, 02:00 AM #41
xPistolsPoppinx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

I got banned from GTA that day xD
05-27-2016, 11:25 AM #42
well I guess I can agree it's not a ban wave ......let's face it i started modding since last feb....only console banned once, only acct banned 7 times. Since i have been learning the ropes for a year now and have done at leas 50 accts, I have no complaints. Now that I'm past mod wars and blowing up stuff cause someone deleted my jet, I can say I a junior pro ......lol .......maybe semi-junior pro......cause when I'm stuck ya'll come to the rescue.

thank you family for always helping me Kryptus
05-30-2016, 05:00 PM #43
I also banned . I already already bought a new CID . Should I already use or wait ? What can I on Rebug 4.80 do best not to attract attention for Sony ?
05-31-2016, 10:44 AM #44
Dont spoof youre Cid dont name change and please be normal in The online sessions
07-13-2016, 04:53 AM #45
Rammus99
Do a barrel roll!
If you think that a ban wave then there is one everyday
07-13-2016, 03:11 PM #46
How'd you do that men, give me some tips. Got CID banned 4 times ;/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo