05-20-2016, 05:57 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Klots
05-22-2016, 11:13 AM #29
don't use CFW IN YOUR NAME next time
05-22-2016, 02:17 PM #30
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
lololol Im still happily online. and i dont use webman i use MM psn patch psn ninja and sen Enabler.. = sorted :P but im not stupid enough to sign in on my online account to use homebrew always use an offline account to set everything up.
Last edited by Dj Spikelton ; 05-22-2016 at 02:28 PM.
05-22-2016, 09:45 PM #31
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by weaver View Post
yeah it is a wave cause me and three friends all were banned yesterday same time .....that is not random......three of my accts were ban same time .........me and those same friends see rockstar like 5 times back to back ...and 6 times saturday then 6 times sunday......then boom banned

Account bans and CID bans from SONY are two completely different things. Also CID/Account bans from Rockstar and SONY are two completely different things
Im sure OP is talking about actual CID bans from SONY..

Just because someone and people they know gets caught up does not mean there is a wave.

They got banned so they think something is going down, but its just not. Truth is, it is always going down, you just got caught.
05-23-2016, 04:31 AM #32
it was a ban wave you new gens still dont know this lol this been going on for years now. smh
05-23-2016, 10:07 AM #33
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
lololol Im still happily online. and i dont use webman i use MM psn patch psn ninja and sen Enabler.. = sorted :P but im not stupid enough to sign in on my online account to use homebrew always use an offline account to set everything up.

Same breh
05-23-2016, 10:10 AM #34
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
Also, heads up if you're on gta using Menace's menu it has a CID Stealer in it. your cid is kurts if so.
05-24-2016, 10:10 AM #35
The FlyingAK47
Bounty hunter
My buddy that talked me into buying 3.55 ps3 to cfw has been rage hacking for over a year and no ban lol
05-24-2016, 10:51 AM #36
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by jc9601 View Post
My buddy that talked me into buying 3.55 ps3 to cfw has been rage hacking for over a year and no ban lol

i use to rage hack when some on aimbot me on ,mw2, but now its like i don't care
05-25-2016, 05:48 PM #37
yep i got banned also last week i use web man to spoof id and delete cfw files but i got banned on both ps3's i could understand gettn banned on my 4.78.2 rebug dex because i mod gta 5 online fair but i also gt banned on my 4.75.3 rebug dex what i play the cod classics like b ops 1 . mw2 cod 4 etc very strange if i purchase a new psid witg matching cid can i use them on both ps3's....? because they wont be signed in at the same time...?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo