01-13-2017, 06:43 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit by Kronos: Its probably easier to make a thread here You must login or register to view this content. than to ask here and maybe get a reply

Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.
01-19-2017, 08:06 PM #11
Originally posted by XmendoXassasinX View Post
I need help with my external drives. I have two external drives one is 3tb and the other one is 500gb and both don't seem to work on my PS3. I tried NTFS or Fat32 but neither seem to work. I know it's not the ports cause when I connect my 16gb flash drive it works and I know it isn't cause of how much power it received because I tried both with a y-cable and it still doesn't get detected. Please can someone help me.

ld
I recently had this problem. I have found something called "guiformat" basically larger drives only format to exFAT, but that tool forces a FAT32 format. If you are using NTFS dont forget to use the ntfsprep in Multiman or download it from brewology. I have never experienced problems with not getting enough power, but I do have a NTFS 320 GB seagate that I use for movies and it lights up and works fine, so idk if that is comparable to your problem. Sorry if I have not helped you at all, but I thought I would at least throw this in here, maybe help get ya searching for something that works.
Try searching "fat32 format tool" or something like that on google.
Good luck man.

The following user thanked GreenManOSteele for this useful post:

XmendoXassasinX
01-19-2017, 08:23 PM #12
trevordab710
Save Point
thx sparrow i will give this a try
01-19-2017, 11:44 PM #13
XmendoXassasinX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GreenManOSteele View Post
ld
I recently had this problem. I have found something called "guiformat" basically larger drives only format to exFAT, but that tool forces a FAT32 format. If you are using NTFS dont forget to use the ntfsprep in Multiman or download it from brewology. I have never experienced problems with not getting enough power, but I do have a NTFS 320 GB seagate that I use for movies and it lights up and works fine, so idk if that is comparable to your problem. Sorry if I have not helped you at all, but I thought I would at least throw this in here, maybe help get ya searching for something that works.
Try searching "fat32 format tool" or something like that on google.
Good luck man.

Thanks for the advice fam but I already tried that tool and I still don't have any luck getting my external drive to work.

The following user thanked XmendoXassasinX for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
01-20-2017, 12:21 AM #14
trevordab710
Save Point
if i wanna get new bo2 zombie menu do i need a new eboot?
01-20-2017, 12:34 AM #15
Originally posted by trevordab710 View Post
if i wanna get new bo2 zombie menu do i need a new eboot?

Just going on my experiance with BO2. If it is a sprx menu, most of those come with eboots, so I would use the one it comes with. I have only used Grizzlys menu, mostly because he has an injector that basically acts like a RTM tool, but just injects the menu for you to use.
If you are using an RTM tool, I would say you are fine without using a new eboot. I am not 100% on this stuff, but just telling you how its worked for me. I mainly use rtm tools, but some games it just isnt ideal (being on the PC while playing ps3, my own personal setup,lol).

Hope I helped a bit bro!
01-20-2017, 01:01 AM #16
trevordab710
Save Point
so if i use gsc i dont need a eboot?
01-20-2017, 01:30 AM #17
I would think you need a debug eboot. The BO2 forum has eboots and an eboot builder for you to use. With GSCs I always used GSC studio to inject them. Makes the process a bit easier IMO, but I am not the expert on GSC.
01-22-2017, 12:03 AM #18
trevordab710
Save Point
any tips on not geting my cid banned when playing gta 5?
01-22-2017, 01:14 AM #19
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Any mods for dishonored goty? I tried a 1.00 cheat pkg but the game says it needs to install partition to hdd 34mb but it says 1.01 so the cheat pkg wont work..i cant find one that'll work if someone knew how to make the cheat pkg 1.02 it would work. Any tips?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo