04-17-2012, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.
Finish Game On Hard Trophy
You must login or register to view this content.
PowerAxe And Vengeance Launcher
Plasma Weapons
Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy
Bolt Stalker And ChainSword
10 Servo skull Trophy
All Servo Skulls Trophy
40,000 kill save

Finally did this bitch of a trophy all u need to do is load any level and kill one thing. This is also a platinum save as the 40k was my last trophy i have tested the save it will unlock all other kill trophy just perform 1 of each type of kill for relevant trophy.ENJOY PEOPS!!!!

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons.
Plasma and vengeance weapon trophy just wait for the Valkyrie trophy pops as u start next chapter.

thnx to mrrws here is all saves above in 1 handy file

Online Trophys
thanx to Giovanni0207
Last edited by Ragworm ; 09-01-2012 at 08:43 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Ragworm for this useful post:

.Remembered, A86, adidaspuma4ever, Cloud, alexwight2017, amerAL-shbab, Analeise, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, Archangel45, ATHx, Awesome_User, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Blind-Luna, bmo-beats, braindead, Caliber001, candyman2720, Carramrod235, charmeleon, Cien, crimsonsoulz, Crixus029, DarkByke, deathproof, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, donsandro, dragak, Drumma516, dryeung, Eggman85, Ember2012, emowtion, fakeshadow, flavio91, flystarjay, freerew, geeder, Gravey, greywolf87, Grind, hess47, Im A Stig, jabber, Jom Jom, joury070, JPClyde, karimkz, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, Malark5, mark1, markl1989, mastert, Merkii, mexi001, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, ODDO_22, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, randymovie, reptil-1997, resongo92, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, saucisse, SavageRising, scienide, scratch_pervert, SwordspiTTer, Tha_NinJa!, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, WillDemon, winsfordlad, wolfteam1218, XxHakerxX, YenooR, zebbidy and 1 other user.
04-17-2012, 06:50 PM #2
sonic-chriz
I am error
i dont have the game but im giving you rep for not being a tw@ and putting a password on your save! keep up the good work.

The following 2 users say thank you to sonic-chriz for this useful post:

resongo92, Uncle_Bryn
04-17-2012, 07:18 PM #3
thanks for this!
04-18-2012, 02:33 AM #4
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
thank you .
04-18-2012, 06:41 AM #5
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
woow amaizing brother thnx alot good saves keep going brother

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

why password >> good we help togather no password
04-18-2012, 06:52 AM #6
Thanks a lot for the save. I have completed the game on Hard but didn't get the trophy because apparently at one point I have used chapter select instead of continue (even though I still put the difficulty on hard when selecting chapter). As a result I got so frustrated that stoped playing the game altogether. I might come back to it now, with these saves.
04-18-2012, 11:31 AM #7
thank you for the super works
04-20-2012, 01:45 AM #8
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the save. Side note, for the first save(hard save), after I beat the game, I went to chapter select and was able to get the trophies for 250 headshot, melee kills, and fury kills by doing one of each type of kill. Not sure of others as I already had the other trophies.

By the way, do you have a save for 40,000 kills?
04-20-2012, 04:05 PM #9
Originally posted by adidaspuma4ever View Post
Thanks for the save. Side note, for the first save(hard save), after I beat the game, I went to chapter select and was able to get the trophies for 250 headshot, melee kills, and fury kills by doing one of each type of kill. Not sure of others as I already had the other trophies.

By the way, do you have a save for 40,000 kills?

A was working on the 40k kill but there isn't a statistic page to keep track of how many u have but since u have brought to my attention that in my other save u did 1 headshot and popped the trophy for 250 al see if a can finish up the 40k trophy and test it on a dummy account and if it works I will upload m8 thanks for the testing of hard save pls let me know if it pops anything else
04-20-2012, 04:14 PM #10
flavio91
Are you high?
how much % unlock with this savegame ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo