Post: Xploder The two Thrones multisave for all other trophies
05-04-2012, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I just completed a quick run through of the two thrones Prince of Persia, I have saved everything on lots of saves, hopefully you guys will be able to load up a save continue a little and pop all story trophies aswell and combat, sand tank, sank powers etc.

You must login or register to view this content.

Let me know if it works please.

Ok here are the trophy points guys -

This would be the order to unlock them to make it look legit by the way

Berserker can be unlocked using the ruined palace save point. just break a few pots and items along the way

The Arena - First boss battle

Speed Kills - The Market (14:53)

Kills as dark Prince - The brothel (17:49)

Time Adept - The city gardens 18:12

The Carts trophy and Double Trouble - The Kings Road (10:46)

Sand Might and Sealed Portals -Hanging Gardens

Dual Wield - Well of An... - First save

Last Health Upgrade - Mid Town

Load last save to complete the game on easy and beat the viz for revenge trophy, all other trophies are available on ngu in a differnt thread so with this is a total plat save set.

Let me know if any save points dont work and I will edit it here.... enjoy

Once you are done with these saves use this thread for all the other saves to make it a full plat save set, dont forget to leave a day or two inbetween each difficulty to make it look legit -

Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 07-22-2012 at 07:45 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Plathunter8 for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Red, Ajpostali, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, bmo-beats, bodo2008, CosmoKramer, deennrap, El_Tito, flavio91, Gamer08, gowhawx, hussler, isigo, jasmin69, Jibbit, Kaori912, Lukastim80, PABarannikov, ps3re, Rich Davies, rongey420, SayYO, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, starsaber, thebest1234, tylerthegr8, WASTEDFREEDOM, FrenuloAllegro_Z
05-04-2012, 07:42 PM #2
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Hey I just completed a quick run through of the two thrones Prince of Persia, I have saved everything on lots of saves, hopefully you guys will be able to load up a save continue a little and pop all story trophies aswell and combat, sand tank, sank powers etc.

To get things started can someone test for me by loading up the save 'The Arena' beat the boss and see if the trophy pops if it works I will edit my post to tell you what saves to load for all other trophies if not I guess this is a dead thread.

Let me know if it works please.

i just tested the arena and can confirm it works

The following user thanked tylerthegr8 for this useful post:

Plathunter8
05-04-2012, 08:43 PM #3
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
i just tested the arena and can confirm it works

Awesom I will edit mym post tomorrow morning with all the saves people need to load and to what trophy you will earn.
05-04-2012, 08:55 PM #4
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Awesom I will edit mym post tomorrow morning with all the saves people need to load and to what trophy you will earn.

can u tell me the save for silent prince, kill 50 enemies with a speed kill, its all i lack for plat
05-04-2012, 09:31 PM #5
awesome! thanks a lot! Smile
05-04-2012, 09:39 PM #6
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
can u tell me the save for silent prince, kill 50 enemies with a speed kill, its all i lack for plat

Should be 'the market' 14:53 save dude, you need about 5 kills or less from there.

The following user thanked Plathunter8 for this useful post:

tylerthegr8
05-04-2012, 11:28 PM #7
rongey420
420 Bandit!!
This is fantastic. Thankyou. I was just wondering to myself earlier if someone was going to do this. Can't wait!!
05-05-2012, 03:41 AM #8
gxpain23
Bounty hunter
thanks for your hard work these are amazing, going to wait for the description for each file and trophy. also was wondering if anyone had a save or saves for the sands of time collectables (sand tanks and fountains)
05-05-2012, 03:46 AM #9
i confirmed it works. may i know the rest of the save points what it does. thx mate
05-05-2012, 06:11 AM #10
Thanks man. Just in time. I'm done with Warrior Within and can move on to Two Thrones.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo