Post: Xploder The two Thrones multisave for all other trophies
05-04-2012, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I just completed a quick run through of the two thrones Prince of Persia, I have saved everything on lots of saves, hopefully you guys will be able to load up a save continue a little and pop all story trophies aswell and combat, sand tank, sank powers etc.

You must login or register to view this content.

Let me know if it works please.

Ok here are the trophy points guys -

This would be the order to unlock them to make it look legit by the way

Berserker can be unlocked using the ruined palace save point. just break a few pots and items along the way

The Arena - First boss battle

Speed Kills - The Market (14:53)

Kills as dark Prince - The brothel (17:49)

Time Adept - The city gardens 18:12

The Carts trophy and Double Trouble - The Kings Road (10:46)

Sand Might and Sealed Portals -Hanging Gardens

Dual Wield - Well of An... - First save

Last Health Upgrade - Mid Town

Load last save to complete the game on easy and beat the viz for revenge trophy, all other trophies are available on ngu in a differnt thread so with this is a total plat save set.

Let me know if any save points dont work and I will edit it here.... enjoy

Once you are done with these saves use this thread for all the other saves to make it a full plat save set, dont forget to leave a day or two inbetween each difficulty to make it look legit -

Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 07-22-2012 at 07:45 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Plathunter8 for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Red, Ajpostali, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, bmo-beats, bodo2008, CosmoKramer, deennrap, El_Tito, flavio91, Gamer08, gowhawx, hussler, isigo, jasmin69, Jibbit, Kaori912, Lukastim80, PABarannikov, ps3re, Rich Davies, rongey420, SayYO, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, starsaber, thebest1234, tylerthegr8, WASTEDFREEDOM, FrenuloAllegro_Z
05-17-2012, 11:01 PM #38
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Lukastim80 View Post
AMAZING JOB GUY!!! Thanks a lot, can confirm: All saves works good!!

Can you confirm the Dual Wielder trophy? Any chance you can tell me what you did for the trophy to pop, as I tried the Well Of Ancestor Save as normal prince, I played through to the end of the game using the secondary weapon and no trophy pop.. i've played through to the end about 5 times each trying different methods of secondary weapon attack and still no trophy.. a quick guide or video possibly would be appreciated.
05-18-2012, 07:48 PM #39
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Can you confirm the Dual Wielder trophy? Any chance you can tell me what you did for the trophy to pop, as I tried the Well Of Ancestor Save as normal prince, I played through to the end of the game using the secondary weapon and no trophy pop.. i've played through to the end about 5 times each trying different methods of secondary weapon attack and still no trophy.. a quick guide or video possibly would be appreciated.

Hey man dont know if this is of any help to you but its a quote from another person who used the saves on this thread -

' I was able to get the dual weilder trophy on the well of ancestors so I am not sure why other are having problems. I got it once I had turned back in to the normal prince and about 6 enemys spawned after the quickscene'.
07-02-2012, 06:30 AM #40
all saves worked great....for the double wielder trophy, after you turn back into the normal prince just keep killing enemies using square and triangle until you get it. thats what i did and it popped fine for me. +rep for the OP

The following user thanked TrophySlayer954 for this useful post:

Plathunter8
07-22-2012, 10:19 PM #41
deennrap
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by penaltydagr8 View Post
all saves worked great....for the double wielder trophy, after you turn back into the normal prince just keep killing enemies using square and triangle until you get it. thats what i did and it popped fine for me. +rep for the OP

all other saves if it says kill 100 enemies you can just kill 3 more for the trophy but double wielder,is not working i did kill more than 7 guys but nuttin. btw good save

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Hey I just completed a quick run through of the two thrones Prince of Persia, I have saved everything on lots of saves, hopefully you guys will be able to load up a save continue a little and pop all story trophies aswell and combat, sand tank, sank powers etc.

Let me know if it works please.

Ok here are the trophy points guys -

This would be the order to unlock them to make it look legit by the way

Berserker can be unlocked using the ruined palace save point. just break a few pots and items along the way

The Arena - First boss battle

Speed Kills - The Market (14:53)

Kills as dark Prince - The brothel (17:49)

Time Adept - The city gardens 18:12

The Carts trophy and Double Trouble - The Kings Road (10:46)

Sand Might and Sealed Portals -Hanging Gardens

Dual Wield - Well of An... - First save

Last Health Upgrade - Mid Town

Load last save to complete the game on easy and beat the viz for revenge trophy, all other trophies are available on ngu in a differnt thread so with this is a total plat save set.

Let me know if any save points dont work and I will edit it here.... enjoy

Once you are done with these saves use this thread for all the other saves to make it a full plat save set, dont forget to leave a day or two inbetween each difficulty to make it look legit -

hey mate do you have POP SOT - "sand warrior" trophy save?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
can u tell me the save for silent prince, kill 50 enemies with a speed kill, its all i lack for plat

Speed Kills, kill 3 more enemies with speed kill -load The Market palace (14:53)

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by thebest1234 View Post
ok i load this save Well of An... - First save
i played all the way till the end still no trophy

me too, the rest of save is ok but that one i dont know

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

does anyone know witch save should i load for revenge trophy?
07-23-2012, 11:17 AM #42
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by deennrap View Post

I guess none on this thread
07-23-2012, 03:43 PM #43
Originally posted by deennrap View Post
all other saves if it says kill 100 enemies you can just kill 3 more for the trophy but double wielder,is not working i did kill more than 7 guys but nuttin. btw good save

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

hey mate do you have POP SOT - "sand warrior" trophy save?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Speed Kills, kill 3 more enemies with speed kill -load The Market palace (14:53)

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

me too, the rest of save is ok but that one i dont know

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Hey man sorry I dont have any sot trophys for you I already had plat by the time I found out about xploder.

The dual weilder will pop at some point when you turn into the normal prince from this save, I cannot remeber exactly where sorry it was a while back. I dont know why some poeple have trouble with this one? Make sure you have a 2nd weapon when you are trying and the kill me be from the secondary weapon.

The revenge trophy will be one of the very last saves, you will have to actually fight the visier yourself, there is a save right before him as I saved at every point in the game.

Edit - i used these saves myself on a new account and they ALL work, for the dual weilder it is after you find your father and its very dark, you turn to the normal prince kill around 7 more and it will pop.
Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 07-08-2013 at 04:43 PM.
07-15-2013, 12:36 AM #44
I know this save works 4 CFW, but I resign this save to my OFW PS3 and I got the Sand collector trophy in the main menu. When I try to load one of them, I got kick out of the game!

Sorry guys. I didn't pay attention to the thread date.
Last edited by serialfun ; 07-15-2013 at 12:40 AM.
07-18-2013, 03:49 PM #45
Originally posted by serialfun View Post
I know this save works 4 CFW, but I resign this save to my OFW PS3 and I got the Sand collector trophy in the main menu. When I try to load one of them, I got kick out of the game!

Sorry guys. I didn't pay attention to the thread date.

All saves work on off mate, once you resign them to your profiles load up the set times and finish that part and the trophy will pop, i have used it on a new account recently so know all saves do work.
08-18-2013, 10:52 PM #46
For those who are having trouble with the Duel Wield trophy like I was, use this save in this thread:

The following user thanked NegativeZEN for this useful post:

Dojo67

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo