Post: Xploder The two Thrones multisave for all other trophies
05-04-2012, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I just completed a quick run through of the two thrones Prince of Persia, I have saved everything on lots of saves, hopefully you guys will be able to load up a save continue a little and pop all story trophies aswell and combat, sand tank, sank powers etc.

You must login or register to view this content.

Let me know if it works please.

Ok here are the trophy points guys -

This would be the order to unlock them to make it look legit by the way

Berserker can be unlocked using the ruined palace save point. just break a few pots and items along the way

The Arena - First boss battle

Speed Kills - The Market (14:53)

Kills as dark Prince - The brothel (17:49)

Time Adept - The city gardens 18:12

The Carts trophy and Double Trouble - The Kings Road (10:46)

Sand Might and Sealed Portals -Hanging Gardens

Dual Wield - Well of An... - First save

Last Health Upgrade - Mid Town

Load last save to complete the game on easy and beat the viz for revenge trophy, all other trophies are available on ngu in a differnt thread so with this is a total plat save set.

Let me know if any save points dont work and I will edit it here.... enjoy

Once you are done with these saves use this thread for all the other saves to make it a full plat save set, dont forget to leave a day or two inbetween each difficulty to make it look legit -

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 07-22-2012 at 07:45 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Plathunter8 for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Red, Ajpostali, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, bmo-beats, bodo2008, CosmoKramer, deennrap, El_Tito, flavio91, Gamer08, gowhawx, hussler, isigo, jasmin69, Jibbit, Kaori912, Lukastim80, PABarannikov, ps3re, Rich Davies, rongey420, SayYO, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, starsaber, thebest1234, tylerthegr8, WASTEDFREEDOM, FrenuloAllegro_Z
05-05-2012, 05:19 PM #20
Originally posted by thebest1234 View Post
ok i load this save Well of An... - First save
i played all the way till the end still no trophy

Ok so you must be doing it wrong, I dont mean to offend but you do know you have to use triangle (your secondary) best way is to run up wall and hit triangle easy kills this way, if you have gotten past the next save keep going it will pop you just might not have done the correct weapon.

Let me know how you get on, all saves so far have been ok.
05-05-2012, 05:29 PM #21
i believe Time Adept trophy can be gotten one save before The Prom... (18:29). i tested just now.
05-05-2012, 05:56 PM #22
Originally posted by starsaber View Post
i believe Time Adept trophy can be gotten one save before The Prom... (18:29). i tested just now.

Which save mate, I will update in original post.

Thats when it popped for me lol, you guys are getting it earlier..... 'what a liberty'
05-05-2012, 06:04 PM #23
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Ok so you must be doing it wrong, I dont mean to offend but you do know you have to use triangle (your secondary) best way is to run up wall and hit triangle easy kills this way, if you have gotten past the next save keep going it will pop you just might not have done the correct weapon.

Let me know how you get on, all saves so far have been ok.

ok i used triangle all the way till the end on this save Well of An... - First save and the trophy still dont pop i killed everyone with triangle my secondary weapon.
05-05-2012, 08:34 PM #24
Originally posted by thebest1234 View Post
ok i used triangle all the way till the end on this save Well of An... - First save and the trophy still dont pop i killed everyone with triangle my secondary weapon.

Honestly I'm stumped? Try to caryy on from there and see? That's when it popped for me anyway.

Are you getting a second weapon? You must have two weapons to get the trophy by the way.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Seems it has beem downloaded 49 times and I have had 9 thanks I see why others password there files now, come on man its not hard!!!!
Last edited by Plathunter8 ; 05-05-2012 at 08:45 PM.
05-05-2012, 09:27 PM #25
Honestly I'm stumped? Try to caryy on from there and see? That's when it popped for me anyway.

Are you getting a second weapon? You must have two weapons to get the trophy by the way.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Seems it has beem downloaded 49 times and I have had 9 thanks I see why others password there files now, come on man its not hard!!!!

yh i was using my second weapon all the way and still no trophy
05-06-2012, 07:03 AM #26

Let me know if any save points dont work and I will edit it here.... enjoy

Hey mate

Thanks for the saves, I got my plat now, however, just letting you know that I played through the prominade for the time adapt trophy all the way until the portal and the trophy didn't pop, but I loaded up the The city gardens 18:12 and got the trophy, might want to update the guide.

Also I was able to get the dual weilder trophy on the well of ancestors so I am not sure why other are having problems. I got it once I had turned back in to the normal prince and about 6 enemys spawned after the quickscene.

The following user thanked hussler for this useful post:

Plathunter8
05-06-2012, 07:18 AM #27
Originally posted by hussler View Post
Hey mate

Thanks for the saves, I got my plat now, however, just letting you know that I played through the prominade for the time adapt trophy all the way until the portal and the trophy didn't pop, but I loaded up the The city gardens 18:12 and got the trophy, might want to update the guide.

Also I was able to get the dual weilder trophy on the well of ancestors so I am not sure why other are having problems. I got it once I had turned back in to the normal prince and about 6 enemys spawned after the quickscene.

Thanks for this mate, I will update the original post.
05-06-2012, 10:22 AM #28
mate you should update for the berserker trophy too. i quote myself again :P

Originally posted by another user
berserker can be unlock using the ruined palace save point. just break a few pots and items along the way

The following user thanked starsaber for this useful post:

Plathunter8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo